the 2 thickest strings on me floyd rose speedloader tremolo are physically lower that the other 4 which makes it harder to play and adds a lot of fret buzz, could the speedloader saddles be defective or do i just need to have it professionally set up or do i need to somehow find replacement saddles. if my camera worked I's add pictures and may still later
whats this BS Rich brand you talk about?
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Without seeing it not being familiar with the model, it sounds like the saddles are just low,

John
Quote by devit
whats this BS Rich brand you talk about?

I meant bc rich. and i did change the string gauges, but i bought it used and all the other strings are level and i think they were messed up before i changed the string gauge. if strat strings arent level you can use an allen wrench to adjust is, is there any way 2 do this with a speedloader tremolo?
You can shim the saddles to bring them up a bit.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
You can't adjust the saddles individually, on a Floyd. The saddles on a floyd are staggered to match the radius of your neck. Someone probably replaced those two saddles, with the incorrect ones, and they are too low.
take out the strings, pull the floyd off the pivot screws(the ones the knife edges rest on), and turn the low side screw counterclockwise about 1 or 2 turns. let the FR rest against the pivot screws, pop strings back in and check action. repeat until buzz stops.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
f22master he's not saying his action is low on the Bass side, he says those two strings are physically lower than the other 4. Which has to be in the saddles. Not the action.
^yes but raising the action will also raise those 2 strings which will get ride of any fret buzz. i would also suggest not changing the gauge of string on floyd roses without a complete set-up. it makes them play like ****.

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by f22master
^yes but raising the action will also raise those 2 strings which will get ride of any fret buzz. i would also suggest not changing the gauge of string on floyd roses without a complete set-up. it makes them play like ****.

I see your point with the raising of the strings, but i would much rather find a way to level them out, because if i raise the action the strings still won
t be level
Its either in your strings, or the saddles my friend. Like you said yourself, Adjusting the action will only raise them higher, not get them level with the other 4. I would check everything down there out real good, maybe even try different strings, and as a last resort I guess I would get some new saddles.
Quote by skwelcher
anyone know where i can buy speedloader string saddles?

Send an e-mail to Floyd Rose tech support and tell them of your issue. They will probably replace the saddles for you.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
thanks, I'll try that
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
hey this is kinda of topic but have you ever had youre high-e break like right at the bullet end? its happened to me twice and its really getting anoying!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by f22master
hey this is kinda of topic but have you ever had youre high-e break like right at the bullet end? its happened to me twice and its really getting anoying!

Not really, i think the speedloader strings kinda stink tho, but what can you do?
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
really? i love them! they are very nice and slick. they dont rust at all!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
mine usually start to oxidize within the first week or so, they stay in tune tho
Quote by webbtje
I've had the stock strings on my Speedloader for like 2 years and no rust at all. Although I rarely ever play that guitar.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
then i dunno wats up with mine
Quote by webbtje