hey, i was wondering since im buying a toneport, and looking at getting EZ drummer, (i plan to in the near future, perhaps 3-4 months, buy some decent instrument mics to record drums) if anyone who uses either of them could simply just link me to one of their songs, and tell me which of those they use/if not both.

I just wanna make sure i am not wasting my money, since i have a fairly long list of stuff to buy.

Cheers

- A.D
The only problem with asking for examples of EZ drummer work is that one persons track may sound amazing and one persons may sound piss poor. Programs like EZ drummer have the potential to make amazing to mediocre to crap drum tracks, depending on the effort you put into learning how to use them and the time you spend sequencing your drum tracks.

The samples in EZ drummer are good, so you don't need to worry about that. Just make sure you put in some effort when you create your tracks, and you'll be able to get the best out of them. There's some interesting reading in the stickied drum thread at the top of this forum.
There is poetry in despair.