Hey, as you guys know i looking for new bass, and the only shop i can go to there going for 700AUD, which is bull****, so i looked on kosmic online music shop and i saw the ESP LTD B55-BLK, i am very interested in this bass can someone please give me feedback on how it plays, etc.
If you are one of the %10 of teen who doesn't follow Rap
and you follow PUNK, METAL AND HEAVY ROCK COPY AND PASTE THIS TOO YOUR SIGNATURE
Quote by TheTankShredder
Hey, as you guys know i looking for new bass, and the only shop i can go to there going for 700AUD, which is bull****, so i looked on kosmic online music shop and i saw the ESP LTD B55-BLK, i am very interested in this bass can someone please give me feedback on how it plays, etc.

Well, some people around here like it, but I've owned my B-155 for two years now, probably three if I were to count more thoroughly... And I think, that in all honesty, there are lots of better pieces of gear for the money. I know mine is one series above it, but still, I wouldn't imagine them being any different.
I'm pretty sure that Ibanez makes a cheap fiver too.
To list a few probs I've had;
Bad electronics, **** out on me completely once.
Dodgy hardware, rattling bridge, solvable with glue tho...
Lots and lots of fret buzz. This is easily solvable however.

They are quite solid basses, but still could do better for the money.
Maruszczyk Jake X Redburst
Woodo B5x Aboyna Burl
Ashdown MAG300H + Ashdown 1x15 (Eminence Delta 15)

Believing Carlos!
I own this bass and it is awesome for the price., nice feel and looks quite sexy and if u can get it in the other finish, it is way sexier
BASS GEAR:
Fender Bassman 250 2x10
Squier MB-5
Tanglewood Premier TW155 acoustic bass

GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus