I love Dave Matthews Band, but it seems when I look up a tab of his, its either too easy, or way too hard. What would be a good intermediate Dave Matthews song?
umm i know most of his songs, how about satellite? Once you get the "dave chords" down a lot of his songs become fairly easy....maybe crash played the correct way hitting the bass notes...crush has some cool chords...what would you say...tell me songs by him you consider easy and hard, and ill give ya some good songs to learn
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Tripping Billies.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
^ thats what i was thinking too, i just think by looking at that tab its intimidating, but its not that bad, and it flows nicely...i still cant do the full stretch on the solo intro though
I'd go with Jimi Thing. Nice catchy main riff that's a lot of fun to play over and over again.
Things like the space between were too easy, and crash was too hard (well, when I tried it anyways, im better now) The intro to Sattelite i know (also was a while back) I watched him in a documentary about guitar, and he was playing a really great sounding song, but I dont have a clue what it was.
so much to say ... lie in our graves should be intermediate for him...requires some precise picking mixing with muting...to really practice dave chords which is really root and third, practice two step
I'm right there with you as a HUGE Dave fan man. Love the guy. Um one of my favorite dave songs to play is stay or leave with capo on 7th. Check it out on dmbtabs.com. Theres a few different ways to play it but i found the easiest is with capo 7th. I'll post the URL if u need to me to.
Also, if you're looking for a little more challenging song that sounds freaking awesome if you can master it is Say Goodbye. One of Dave's greatest.