Is the Orange Rocker 30 a good quality amp for a more vintage sound, or is it modern voiced? Also, are there any other amps comparable to the rocker 30? I play classic rock, hard rock, some 80s glam stuff/classic metal, and modern stuff (think RHCP, foo fighters, not any insane metal)
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
You'll get great tones for your classic rock stuff. It'll probably be okay for the kind of metal you play, but if you progress into thrash/death or anything like that you'll probably need a pedal.
IF you boosted it..it MIGHT get some heavier tones, it has more gain than people think. Youd be better off versatility wise with a rockerverb or something.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
Youd be better off versatility wise with a rockerverb or something.

orange rocker 30 = orange rockerverb 30
Join the Palomino Players Guild!
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR (18v mod; Big Block, D-Tuna)
1975 Les Paul Custom replica

Amps:
Orange Dual Terror Head
B-52 AT 212 - might sell this
Palomino V16...dead
Quote by kasso

wrong.
it's not the same amp, the lowest wattage a rockerverb is available in is 50, and they have different tonal characteristics.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

ENDLESS FEEDBACK MANIPULATOR σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by kasso

fail.

rockerverb 50 =/= rocker 30

there is no such thing as a rockerverb 30
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
how does the rockerverb 50 sound compare to the rocker 30?
and what are the AD series and thunderverb series?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
The rockerverb 50 is a whole different monster. It gets really awesome zeppelin like tones, but you can also get really heavy with it, and still sound like an orange. If its any point of reference, slipknot's jim root uses rockerverbs.

The AD is a lower gain, strictly classic rock amp. The Ad30's are two channels, only slightly different, theres no reverb, effects loop, or any of that jazz, its very vintage modeled.

THunderverb has less gain then the rockerverb, but apparantly gets a good old school metallica sound, and handles low tunings really well. It has two channels, one is really dark and mid scooped, the other can be sorta like the rockerverb.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412