If a mod sees this. please change the title to: All In. My bands first single. (Rock).

thanks

Howdy everyone. the reason i'm posting this is because i'd like some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. please be gentle, as it is my bands first single.

The Lead Singer on this track is the Rhythm Guitarist's father. he's quite well known in the area.

Click HERE to listen.

so Comment away! but please keep the hate comments to a minimum!
Last edited by G3NNX at Dec 11, 2008,
the low harmony in the chorus is out of key or just has bad intervals other than that great
EDIT: good it's not just me
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Last edited by druz15_UG at Dec 11, 2008,
ah yes. I was never a fan of the harmony myself. but the Rhythm Guitarist has to be the most stuborn person to work with in the world. if i had the choice i would've turned the gain up a little bit as well.

Thanks for all the comments so far! keep 'em coming!
It's not my favorite type of music and the singers voice (as aforementioned in the thread) sucked. The riffs were very simple but nonetheless they fit the song. I didn't like it- but to be honest it wasn't that bad. It sounded very generic if you know what I mean. You sound like many other bands so you should really try to develop your style a little more.
Quote by G3NNX
ah yes. I was never a fan of the harmony myself. but the Rhythm Guitarist has to be the most stuborn person to work with in the world. if i had the choice i would've turned the gain up a little bit as well.

Thanks for all the comments so far! keep 'em coming!

Take control and if he resists tell him to go fark himself because his decisions are bollocks and yours are good.

My real advice would be don't work with someone who's stubborn. It's the conclusion you'll come to anyway but you'll probably have to find out the hard way. Don't think there is another way.