Page 1 of 2
its randomly snowing very cool its the twice i've ever seen snow. Anything cool happen to anyone while playing in it..i slipped on my ass. And built a snow*****.
I'm pretty sure you're the only person in the whole state. Zombie outbreak.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
no one has ever "lived" there.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm pretty sure you're the only person in the whole state. Zombie outbreak.

Haha that'd be cool and it wouldn't surprise me alot of ug is up north or canada and in europe(not being ignorant i just don't see alot of south states on here)
I'm from New Mexico and i can confirm that Texas is now a barren wasteland, nobody lives there anymore.

Sad story.
I'm not cool.
No, but I'm one state north of you. I hope for your sake that you don't care about college football while I gloat at you.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

yeah i live southeast of houston and we've got 4 inches so far. this is crazy

me and my brothers built like 5 snowmen
and we beat the **** outta 3 of them

most fun i've had in ages
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Your mom lives in Texas...

I'm sorry baby,I didn't mean it.

xD
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by dethead666
its randomly snowing very cool its the twice i've ever seen snow. Anything cool happen to anyone while playing in it..i slipped on my ass. And built a snow*****.

Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by Ironbodom

He lives in Texas, that should explain his grammar.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by SteveHouse
No, but I'm one state north of you. I hope for your sake that you don't care about college football while I gloat at you.

Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Your mom lives in Texas...

I'm sorry baby,I didn't mean it.

xD

Quote by Ironbodom

Quote by dubstar92
He lives in Texas, that should explain his grammar.

I don't care about college football and if your saying we suck i totally agree

my mom's dead...EVERYONE'S DEAD!!Time to repopulate, time to find some louisiana skirts.

sorry dude I mean't this is the second time i've seen snow.

Why can't we all get along without stateism
Last edited by dethead666 at Dec 11, 2008,
Yeah I live in Texas... but Im stuck in California because of the marines, but I get to come home in like 9 days
Quote by happytimeharry
You just made my penis retract into my body in fear. Thank you for that unpleasant feeling Stinkles...

Quote by sashki
So the next day when you were a girl again, you'd stick a dead willy dickinson into yourself? Sounds wrong to me.

Lol
Yep, home is by Lubbock, Texas. Going to school in Canyon though. No snow here, just cold weather. Zombies are a real pain in the ass.
Quote by SteveHouse

Gloat all you want, but know that you are advancing on a pure stupid whim of some corporate dude at the Big 12 org. because everyone here knows that Texas BEAT Oklahoma.

Quote by dethead666
I don't care about college football and if your saying we suck i totally agree

my mom's dead...EVERYONE'S DEAD!!Time to repopulate, time to find some louisiana skirts.

You are obviously not from Texas.

Don't let these fools talk down on Texas. They are ignorant and unexperienced. And if you are talking down on Texas you are commiting high treason against the greatest state in the Union.

The execution squad is on it's way to your house. Enjoy.

Quote by El Tostito
Yep, home is by Lubbock, Texas. Going to school in Canyon though. No snow here, just cold weather. Zombies are a real pain in the ass.

Hey I lived in Amarillo for like 12 years.

Canyon sucks. I am sorry.
Quote by Seryaph
Gloat all you want, but know that you are advancing on a pure stupid whim of some corporate dude at the Big 12 org. because everyone here knows that Texas BEAT Oklahoma.

The problem is, the Big 12 plays no defense, that why so many TD's are scored. You guys would get dominated in the SEC.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I've lived in Texas for most of my life. I was born in New Mexico and I've lived in Arizona, but I currently live in the Dallas area.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Yep, it's boring as hell. We have a tobocco shop now though. And college life is great... two more finals tomorrow and I'm home. Until then, I'm staying up late and having fun in the dorm.
Frusciante lives in CA.

/thread
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Yes, I've lived in Texas my whole life. My home is in the DFW area, but I'm going to school in Austin. We got a little bit of snow last night, and it was pretty crazy, especially since it was 75 degrees in the afternoon.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I got like 3 feet in a day up here in canada. I want it to go away
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by metal4life592
Yes, I've lived in Texas my whole life. My home is in the DFW area, but I'm going to school in Austin. We got a little bit of snow last night, and it was pretty crazy, especially since it was 75 degrees in the afternoon.

Snow down in Austin always makes me laugh my ass off. The entire city shuts down like it is the end of the world.

The first winter I was down there we got MAYBE an inch and a half and the first entire week of the semester my school was shut down.
Born and raised in Dallas
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by Seryaph
Snow down in Austin always makes me laugh my ass off. The entire city shuts down like it is the end of the world.

The first winter I was down there we got MAYBE an inch and a half and the first entire week of the semester my school was shut down.

Yeah, I went downstairs to check it out and there was a huge group of people from my dorm just playing around in the street. The snow didn't even stay though, and maybe 15 minutes later it turned into sleet, so everyone got tired of it and just went back to studying for finals.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I live in DFW. The strange thing about it is that we've got almost the same amount of traffic as DC, but there's barely any road rage down here. On the other hand, if you so much as don't drive the speed limit in DC, expect to get yelled at and flipped off.

Also, we've got Billy Bob's, the world's biggest honkey tonk, right across the street from The Door, a popular hardcore club with absolutely no seating.

Houston and snow for the win!
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
I live in Kentucky

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
i live in Dallas. it was supposed to snow yesterday, but it just rained. and not a drop today.

i want some snow.

EDIT:
Quote by tonedeafidiot
I live in DFW. The strange thing about it is that we've got almost the same amount of traffic as DC, but there's barely any road rage down here. On the other hand, if you so much as don't drive the speed limit in DC, expect to get yelled at and flipped off.

Also, we've got Billy Bob's, the world's biggest honkey tonk, right across the street from The Door, a popular hardcore club with absolutely no seating.

have you been to the new door? theyve got like couches and tables and stuff now. i personally perfer the layout of the old one (with the upper balcony and actual stage and everything), but the new ones not bad.
ive played there a couple of time
Quote by Seryaph

We don't rock the cold up in the 45, homey. ATX SOUF SIDE JUGGALOS FOTEE FIF NYUKKA!
Would you die for Dethklok? I know I would. PM me... If you've got the balls.
Braaaaains
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by n00bs4brkfst
Live in Fort Worth. Go to Paschal High.

I took two of my SATs there. But my last one I had to go to Wichita Falls cause it was literally the closest place to take it that wasn't full.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Seen it once. Love snow. I don't like texas though, too conservative.

I would hate it there. The only time I would wanna live south is for the warmth, but ****, it's snowing there, too.

I'll stick to New Jersey, thank you.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

I would hate it there. The only time I would wanna live south is for the warmth, but ****, it's snowing there, too.

I'll stick to New Jersey, thank you.

Yeah, but the entire time I've lived here, I've seen, like 10 homeless people at the most. There's barely any crime (save for Dallas), litter, or road rage (even though there's more traffic than Jersey).
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Yeah, but the entire time I've lived here, I've seen, like 10 homeless people at the most. There's barely any crime (save for Dallas), litter, or road rage (even though there's more traffic than Jersey).

Well that's good.

I hardly see any crime in Jersey (except Newark, which has improved, and Camden, which is basically part of philadelphia anyway).

As for litter....well it's New Jersey. But only a little bit is actually how it's portrayed. The rest is very nice.

As for road rage, well everyone in this state is so friggin retarded behind the wheel of a car that they can't afford to have road rage.
Quote by El Tostito

Hold on.

Would that be WTAMU? If it was, I was at one of your football games this year with the SWOSU marching band.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I'm in Lubbock currently
grew up in the panhandle
come on by if you want to light up a bowl
You are now blinking manually
GOD!! I am so sick of this! I live in Texas, and it's NOT cold. It's SUNNY. And I bet it'll snow when I leave for vacation today, and the snow will stay until I get back. And then it'll melt before I can go play in it. I lived in Arizona as a small child, this is like, only the 4th time I've ever seen snow. fucking stupid Texas.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Page 1 of 2