Gah, not to long ago i sent both my babies to the shop to get them re intonated because i dont know how to do it, and as i play them i can hear they need to be intonated again, so i ask what causes the intonation problem? is it rusty strings? weather? or are my guitars just ****?
i would suggest some new guitars
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by ihavenoname93
i would suggest some new guitars

so you dont know what causes guitars to be intonated?
your intonation could can be caused by old string, the weather will have little effect on it but it does, there are other reasons it could be wrong.

what kind of bridges are you useing.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
your intonation could can be caused by old string, the weather will have little effect on it but it does, there are other reasons it could be wrong.

what kind of bridges are you useing.

yeah, i hardly change the strings...but is that really a big factor?
Quote by MrGuitarGuy01
yeah, i hardly change the strings...but is that really a big factor?

Yeah alot of times old strings will have poor innotation
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
yes it will, old strings wont be intonated right. thats why you should always re intonate with a fresh set of strings.

its also not that hard to do it yourself. even with a floyd or other style floating bridge its easy as long as you know what your doing, read up a few tutorials to see how to do it. it will save you cash doing it yourself.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
yes it will, old strings wont be intonated right. thats why you should always re intonate with a fresh set of strings.

its also not that hard to do it yourself. even with a floyd or other style floating bridge its easy as long as you know what your doing, read up a few tutorials to see how to do it. it will save you cash doing it yourself.

ah, that explains everything, and i will, thanks man
Yeah, put new strings on (make sure you let them stretch), and go to work with you trusty hex key / screwdriver / whatever.

It's really not that hard, just takes some trial and error. But yeah, you can't really screw up anything unless you do something really stupid.
Learn to intonate (and other basic guitar maintenance skills) so you can get it done without paying for it.