okay I can't find a place to watch shows online, are there any simpsons geeks in the pit? What song plays in the episode "D'oh'ing in the wind" (season 10) right after homer finds out his middle name?

If you don't know the answer, then PM me a website where I can watch the simpsons for free so I can find this out!

thanks pit.
isn't it dust in the wind

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
isnt that question kind of a forum no-no...i dont remember ???
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
isnt that question kind of a forum no-no...i dont remember ???

my GOD!11!! someone's breakin' the rulez, better go report 'em.
why is this a no-no? and sorry, i havnt seen that episode in ages so i cant help.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by mr.happyman
my GOD!11!! someone's breakin' the rulez, better go report 'em.

did i even mention the word report? chill mate

and i just thought it would be because were not supposed to ask about torrents or anything, and those tvshow/movie streaming websites are sorta similar
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Type in Google, ( who am i kidding, fat chance you will use it )

" Watch simpsons online/ Free "
a little lost.....
Incense and Peppermints by Strawberry Alarmclock.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Incense and Peppermints by Strawberry Alarmclock.

:|
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.