when somebody makes a thread with a youtube link in it, like:

"hahahaha guys check this out *youtube link here*

how many of you people actually check the link? I sure as hell dont...seems like a waste of my time because they are rarely worth the time. You?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
are you afraid of being rick roll'd or something? because that wont happen here.. a lot of the time there's really good video's.. try it sometime before you rant about them.
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
I have never linked to Youtube from UG
In fact, I usually don't even open those threads
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
Why would i be afraid of a rick roll? and I did try them...I just recently have gotten annoyed with how many threads are like that, and most I have already seen, some stupid joke or meme, or just totally pointless.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

i check them, theyre funny sometimes too
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by Haggard13
how many of you people actually check the link? I sure as hell dont

Quote by Haggard13
I did try them

hmm.. contradicting a little bit here. Just don't click threads that say "youtube" in them
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
if you would have quoted the rest of that sentence, you would see that i said "they are rarely worth the time"

saying something like this would imply that i have seen a bunch of them, no?
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by SaxMachine124

I dont see any similar threads, except one that calls for a large thread for youtube links
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by Haggard13
I dont see any similar threads, except one that calls for a large thread for youtube links

You didn't click the link, did you?
I absolutely don't. If you can't be bothered to take eight seconds from your amazing life to explain what the video is, I can't be bothered to click it for you.
i do when im bored lol
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.