I can get it for 150 bucks. As you can see from my signature, I don't really have that many effects.

My amp isn't very versatile btw, so it sounds like a good idea. I just want to know the pros and cons of this multi fx pedal. thx
Last edited by felenoral at Dec 11, 2008,
pros - u may like it

cons - you may hate it. you may want to sell it within a year
B-52 OWNERZ LINK!!!

GUITAR
Gibson SG Special Faded Brown w/ Duncan Blackouts
AMP
B-52 At-112 60 Wat All Tube Combo
PEDALS
MXR 108 10 Band EQ
ISP Noise Gate
SETUP
SG --> MXR --> ISP --> B-52
Quote by gpowsang
pros - u may like it

cons - you may hate it

No fducking S.HIT, moron! That's like saying you'll either take offense to the fact that I called you a moron or you won't take offense to it. I mean honestly..
for 150?! yeah i'd invest in it. that's a damn good deal...i have the G4 and it's pretty bad ass...
Take the $150 and just get 1 killer pedal of your choice. Single pedals really start to get nice in that price range.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
i have a gt-8 and i actually like it alot, the gt-6 will be awesome too i think, the only con i could find is that i got it when i didnt know sh*t about effects so it was very difficult,
making a good sound is still hard but it is acceptable
pros:

-it will give you a professional set of high-quality BOSS effects, including a tuner
-only one pedal to plug in and power
-boss pedals are built like tanks and they rarely ever break or malfunction.
-the GT-6 will allow you to preset and bank complex configurations of effects and amp models, and access them with a footswitch
-the tones, if you can find the right settings, are awesome. i know professional touring musicians who use this exact pedal, and they love it

cons:

-it will take you a long time to learn how to use the pedal to it's full potential
-you will inevitably find some function that the pedal cannot do for you, and you will end up buying more pedals anyways, or wishing you got the GT8
-people often say that putting too many effects in one box forces there to be a loss of quality. but they were saying that 15 years ago, and the technology has improved vastly
Last edited by frigginjerk at Dec 11, 2008,
Quote by felenoral
No fducking S.HIT, moron! That's like saying you'll either take offense to the fact that I called you a moron or you won't take offense to it. I mean honestly..

woah sorry...I dint know i was stating the obvious to you... you'd be surprised how many people ive known that dont realize that.
B-52 OWNERZ LINK!!!

GUITAR
Gibson SG Special Faded Brown w/ Duncan Blackouts
AMP
B-52 At-112 60 Wat All Tube Combo
PEDALS
MXR 108 10 Band EQ
ISP Noise Gate
SETUP
SG --> MXR --> ISP --> B-52