Page 1 of 5
The question is simple.
Unless you're a nationalistic conservative pig, you should have some foreign country that you have slight likeness to or complete admiration.
If so where?

I'm Japanese, but my mother's side's family has been admirers of the British since the last century (literally).
I look up to the British for their culture and, I just seem to get along with my British/Australian friends than any of my American friends, who are nice people but I hardly find any connection.

My grandfather studied in England when he was only 16 when he went there before the war.
He became a British citizen and my grandmother is also a citizen.
I'm not but I wish to study in an English college and probably live there.
I still diss' Noah Webster's idea of spelling mum with an "o" or colour without an "u".
Quote by radomu
The question is simple.
Unless you're a nationalistic conservative pig, you should have some foreign country that you have slight likeness to or complete admiration.

lol
I've always quite liked Japanese culture and want to visit Tokyo at some point, like most people.
Singapore. I wish to live there so I can push computer around and when I die I get turn into ramen noodles but the brick kind that you boil not the cup of noodles

No, really..
Singapore just looks so nice
(not to mention that you get turned into chinese food
if you forget to flush a toilet.. or chew gum!)

that or Dubai
But I've been looking less at Dubai and more at Singapore
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Norway, Sweden, and Finland. Besides the fact that they're well developed countries, the metal.

Of course.
Singapore - Person for person the richest country on earth
Canada - Highest quality of life in the world
All the countries I want to visit and have interest in:

Singapore, Japan, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Spain, France, Poland, India, China, & Denmark.
America, call me fat but I like all their unhealthy foods chicago pizza make a me drool....
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For
Quote by JackalUK
I've always quite liked Japanese culture and want to visit Tokyo at some point, like most people.

+1

Nice new Avatar

I love Finaland, or Winland as I like to call it.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Symmetry4321
Singapore - Person for person the richest country on earth
Canada - Highest quality of life in the world

Not now, its Norway, Ireland and i think Luxembourg etc taking into account non financial matters as well.

I LOVE Spain, from the Basque country to the canary islands its all good. Food the women the flamenco the rioja the siestas.
Last edited by IcedRth at Dec 11, 2008,
I absolutely love Norway, Sweden and Finland for no apparent reason, apart from teh metulz.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Oz just because of the ten or so Australians ive met each of them has been completely mental. I therefore deduce that Australia is an awesome place
Quote by IcedRth
Not now, its Norway, Ireland and i think Luxembourg etc taking into account non financial matters as well.

I LOVE Spain, from the Basque country to the canary islands its all good. Food the women the flamenco the rioja.

1 Norway
2 Sweden
3 Canada
4 Belgium
5 Australia

^^ thats the official list anyway

EDIT: and you cannot feel admiration for Spain, its not healthy, in any sense
It's not the whole country, but after reading "City Of Joy" by Dominique Lapierre, I can't help but admire the Indians for finding strength to keep fighting and hope, despite all the catastrophes and the poverty that they live in (City of joy is a slum of Calcutta, where some decades ago there lived 70 thousand people. Today its number lowered to 5 thousand people).
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Gyzmoo
Oz just because of the ten or so Australians ive met each of them has been completely mental. I therefore deduce that Australia is an awesome place

you would be correct mate
She Had An Abortion That She Made Me Pay For
I have great admiration for scandinavia as well, for preserving monarchy, which Japan and Northern Europe have in common.
Plus I prefer the cold.
That's why I don't like the sunny weather of California or Australia...

I also love the peace of Ireland.
When I went to dublin, man what a relaxed country...
And their accent is the best in the world.

I guess I have this affection to Europe more than the US.
Quote by LaT3raluS
1 Norway
2 Sweden
3 Canada
4 Belgium
5 Australia

O it must have changed. I love benidorm man i would give anything to live there (old town obviously but i dont mind the tacky ****..its got nice beaches anyway.
Quote by LaT3raluS
1 Norway
2 Sweden
3 Canada
4 Belgium
5 Australia

EDIT: and you cannot feel admiration for Spain, its not healthy, in any sense

Obviously you've never been there.

I was in awe when I went to Barcelona.
The cheap but quality food and the smoking hot women.
Quote by IcedRth
O it must have changed. I love benidorm man i would give anything to live there (old town obviously but i dont mind the tacky ****..its got nice beaches anyway.

lol, its not as good as you think it is, in fact im moving to Australia next month XD
Quote by Z_cup_boy
England seems slow much slower paced than los angeles.

thats a very sweeping statement. London is not the same as Cornwall.
Quote by radomu
Obviously you've never been there.

I was in awe when I went to Barcelona.
The cheap but quality food and the smoking hot women.

Im spanish....

and ive seen Barcelona too
Quote by LaT3raluS
lol, its not as good as you think it is, in fact im moving to Australia next month XD

Fair dos. Does sticky vicky still work or has she retired?

If scotland were a seperate country i think it would be higher up there..except diet and violence lol
Quote by IcedRth
Fair dos. Does sticky vicky still work or has she retired?

If scotland were a seperate country i think it would be higher up there..except diet and violence lol

Sticky Vicky?
Quote by IcedRth
thats a very sweeping statement. London is not the same as Cornwall.

london isn't relaxed, it's fast
Quote by LaT3raluS
Sticky Vicky?

check her out on youtube...i CANNOT BELIEVE she is still doing that ****. She used to pull open bottle tops with her vagina.

anyway i dont see how the highest standard of living thing works because ireland i thought they took into account religion and also athism.
Yeah, didn't think of that, oops.
I meant relaxed like Bracknell.
2 am, can't think clearly.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Yeah, didn't think of that, oops.
I meant relaxed like Bracknell.
2 am, can't think clearly.

damn, go to bed
Quote by IcedRth
check her out on youtube...i CANNOT BELIEVE she is still doing that ****. She used to pull open bottle tops with her vagina.

anyway i dont see how the highest standard of living thing works because ireland i thought they took into account religion and also athism.

Id rather not see that

Quote by LaT3raluS
Id rather not see that

what?
the hell with it, Im watching it right now
Quote by radomu
what?
the hell with it, Im watching it right now

i saw it 10 years ago and she was about 55 then.
i would have to say south korea.. they were a country as poor or even worst off than some african countries back in the day, but look how advance they have gotten.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by radomu

This statement is void. I'm from Norway.

But I'm fascinated by ancient Egyptian mythology, and the weirdo's in Japan. Can't say that I admire any country.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Page 1 of 5