Attempted mashup, music from The Scientist by Coldplay mixed with the vocals from Thou Shalt Always Kill by Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip.

Song's on my profile, "The Scientist Shalt Always Kill".

Comments/criticism? I haven't added anything, just moved parts about and added some effects to the vocals.
Liked it, but the last minute seemed strange with only Coldplay going on. Maybe just finish the song after the last chorus, or spilt up the Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip a bit more, so the lyrics of Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip continue over the oohs in the last section of the Coldplay song. Could be quite interesting. Overall, quite good, but not as good as the other songs on your profile.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by perry589
Liked it, but the last minute seemed strange with only Coldplay going on. Maybe just finish the song after the last chorus, or spilt up the Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip a bit more, so the lyrics of Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip continue over the oohs in the last section of the Coldplay song. Could be quite interesting. Overall, quite good, but not as good as the other songs on your profile.

Yeah it's a bit strange ending it with just Coldplay, but I rushed this a lot If I go back to it, I'll probably do that.