So basically I've liked this girl for like a month even though she hooks up with a different guy every week roughly. Last weekend we got drunk and made out, she told me if i was older she would totally go out with me, but she was totally hammered so i don't know if she was serious. I know I'm probably just the guy of the weekend, but what the hell? Why do i like a slut? I think about her all the time, any random advice? I know i wont get any real advice, i guess i just needed to vent somewhere. So whatever.
The Dude abides
i wont get any real advice

dam straight!

anyways, i dont know you and yeah, if shes a decent person get to know her out side of the completly trashed state of mind. also talk to her friends and stuff, and see what she thinks of you.

good luck man
Is bad ass one or two words?
I know it's probably hard, but just stop thinking about her. Don't waste your time with her, you're probably just infatuated because you're attracted to her. Does she have any interesting character qualities? Is she into the same stuff you're into? If you don't know, does she seem like she would be interested in the same stuff you are? Just ask yourself these questions and really think what it would be like if you were in a relationship with her. Hope this helps.
Quote by Rockon914
So basically I've liked this girl for like a month even though she hooks up with a different guy every week roughly. Last weekend we got drunk and made out, she told me if i was older she would totally go out with me, but she was totally hammered so i don't know if she was serious. I know I'm probably just the guy of the weekend, but what the hell? Why do i like a slut? I think about her all the time, any random advice? I know i wont get any real advice, i guess i just needed to vent somewhere. So whatever.

totally.
Quote by Rockon914
wow i actually got advice, thanks bros

first time for everything. woooootz
Is bad ass one or two words?
Quote by szekelymihai
how old are you?

Im nineteen. shes 21. The age isn't reallly the issue she said, its more that she'll be graduation earlier then me
The Dude abides
hit it, quit it, tell EVERYONE you did it
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
don't bother .. you're just her saturday

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by /stab
hit it and quit it ftw

This man is correct, don't expect anything long term from a slut
Quote by Rockon914
but what the hell? Why do i like a slut? I think about her all the time, any random advice?

Human nature.
When players rhyme:
Quote by octavarium78
hit it, quit it, tell EVERYONE you did it

SIGGED!
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Quote by /stab
hit it and quit it ftw

+1

Shouldn't be in the relationship thread cause he's not going to get a relationship out of it is he.

And you like her cause she's easy.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION