Hey guys,
Well, this might sound dumb but I can't figure out how to connect my Zoom multi FX pedal to my new Bugera 333XL 2x12 amp...

On the back of the amp, it has "send" and "return" each with their respective volume *i'm guessing* knobs, and inputs. Sorry if this is a really dumb question but i'm stumped =\. Thanks
you can just connect it between you guitar and amp. but you can also connect it at the back of the amp. put one lead from the 'send' output to the input of the effect pedal, and use another lead to attach the output of the pedal to the 'return' input at the back of the amp.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Quote by N_J_B_B
Hey guys,
Well, this might sound dumb but I can't figure out how to connect my Zoom multi FX pedal to my new Bugera 333XL 2x12 amp...

On the back of the amp, it has "send" and "return" each with their respective volume *i'm guessing* knobs, and inputs. Sorry if this is a really dumb question but i'm stumped =\. Thanks

Usually multiFX units sound horrible thru a tube amp. It converts your analog guitar signal to digital and will lose any and all response from your playing.

If anything, run it thru your FX loop and turn EVERYTHING off including speaker simulator, except for the specific FX you want to run. (Chorus, Delay, Etc)

OR

Use it in front of the clean channel only, using the low gain input on the front of the amp.

But I say again, you will lose just about all the tone and feel of your tube amp.