Page 1 of 3
What is the greatest leader in history from your standards?
Who had the power of being a strong leader?

I would say either Nelson Mandela for his quick ability to destroy the apartheid and executing South Africa's source of nuclear energy to show his will for peace.
The other choice would be Akbar of the Mugal dynasty of India.
He briefly stopped and peacefully united Muslims, Sikhs, and Hindus into a single race called Indians.
Atilla the Hun
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Honestly, I'd have to go with Hitler. Not playing the devil's advocate or anything, but if you look at what he did, its astounding.

He gained power, slowly reworked the goverment system to his militant style, AND managed to wage war against the entire world with majority backing from his country. An incredible feat.
Quote by Haedadru
I suggest nicola teslas powered radiation death ray mounted on an orange, top secret, neo-nazi flying swastika

What?
Hitler. Not joking, the man was bloody brilliant.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Winston Churchill. He managed to keep British spirits up in our darkest hour, as well as befriend Roosevelt and get aid for Britain after the previous governments pussy footed around and let the Nazis get a massive advantage over us. Plus he looked like a Bulldog, so we had some pretty cool looking propoganda.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
Hitler. Not joking, the man was bloody brilliant.

*slaps with rubber chicken*
Francis Rossi.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
William Wallace
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by ZeGuitarist
*slaps with rubber chicken*

...rubber chicken....

Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Survivalism
Pssst. It's actually true.

*slaps with rubber sheep*

And I didn't even bring the big beasts out
Robert Mugabe.

He threw off the colonials, started up a black supremacist dictatorship, tortured and massacred thousands, caused hyperinflation, rigged elections, killed some more and unleashed cholera.

Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Robert Mugabe.

He threw off the colonials, started up a black supremacist dictatorship, tortured and massacred thousands, caused hyperinflation, rigged elections, killed some more and unleashed cholera.

And then, he claims there's no such thing as cholera in Zimbabwe.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1019517

Where did I leave my rubber chicken again?
Quote by ZeGuitarist

...rubber sheep....
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by ZeGuitarist

Could you please stop slapping me with rubber farm animals?

I feel like I owe you money now.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
And then, he claims there's no such thing as cholera in Zimbabwe.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1019517

Where did I leave my rubber chicken again?

I just found that thread, too. It's a sign. *head explodes*
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Hitler was ****ing brilliant yes.
He gained power quickly and almost everyone in Germany voted and supported Hitler in his early years for toppling the Weimar Republic
Quote by radomu
He gained power quickly and almost everyone in Germany voted and supported Hitler in his early years for toppling the Weimar Republic

And then he proceeded to murder millions of people, eradicating over 6 million Jews in the process, all for the glory of his jew- and gay-free "Third Reich". What the fuck, man.
Quote by meakel
It's not about whether he was a good person. It's how good he was politically.

A great leader achieves great things. It's not only about how he made his way to the top, it's also about what he achieved for his people once he WAS at the top. That's what leadership is about, isn't it?
Quote by meakel
Yes but from reading previous post, I'm sure the people were referring to 'how he got to the top'.

And that's only a fraction of being a good leader, so it's irrelevant...
I'm going with Castro, taking the piss out of America for 50 years.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by ZeGuitarist
And that's only a fraction of being a good leader, so it's irrelevant...

Sure, but that's the fraction they were referring to.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
And then he proceeded to murder millions of people, eradicating over 6 million Jews in the process, all for the glory of his jew- and gay-free "Third Reich". What the fuck, man.

true, that's injustice, but from a leader's point of view he was amazing.
He just had the wrong ideology.
Quote by radomu

Im sure you would change your opinion if you live in a country where oppression and fear are the way these guys get to power and control the people.

....wait you already do!
Quote by radomu

The elections were rigged. he didn't have the majority, so he bought out the Central Party.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Quote by freddaahh
The elections were rigged. he didn't have the majority, so he bought out the Central Party.

No he didn't. Hindenburg just made him Chancellor.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
They weren't rigged. Since 1871, the foundation of Germany, the Prussian party had control over the government. When Hitler came into power, the terms of his leadership meant that he had control over that party. So yes, he could have rigged the elections, but he only got that power AFTER he fairly won.
Hitler is the easy option. There are far more leaders who achieved far greater things, without resorting to political violence, genocide and assorted rape, looting and pillaging.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Hitler was an ass. The guy wouldn't have gotten to the top had he not been in a fortuitous position, and even then he wasn't voted in. He was appointed by Hindenburg (who had alzheimers and was bat**** insane by this point) because he was persuaded to do so by right wing wazzocks who believed they could control Hitler. Hitler then either started the Reichstag fire, or took advantage of it, and claimed that there was a Communist and/or Polish attack imminent on Germany. He called a vote, and so the scared German populace voted for him because they didn't want any kind of attack on Germany. He got the majority he needed to change the constitution, passed the enabling act and when Hindenburg died he appointed himself Fuhrer. Then he had to kill his former friend and staunch supporter Rohm so that the army supported him and the SA didn't overthrow him, leaving any political opponent scared ****less of standing up to him. After that, no other country interfered with his foreign meddlings because they remembered WW1, and didn't want a repeat. But he overstepped the mark in Poland, and then a series of unfortunate mistakes by the Allies allowed him to take over most of Europe. His people didn't back war, but were relieved at the speed and light casulaties of his invasions, so they put up with him. Then along came Russia. We know how that one went, and eventually he ended up in a ditch on fire.

You could say he was a political genious for his ruthless exploitation of the flawed Weimar system, but the guy was incredibly fortunate as well. When his luck ran out, it all went against him pretty quickly.
Quote by radomu

Amazing leaders are leaders that IMPROVE the situation of their nation and their people. What did Hitler do? When he became chancellor of Germany, the situation wasn't that good there, but after a world war, the death of 39 million people and the destruction of half Europe, you could hardly say that he improved the situation in Germany, let alone in the rest of the world.

I fail to see where Hitler excelled in leadership.
Page 1 of 3