And I had to push or it wasnt coming out. Anyway, I pushed so hard that my nose erupted with blood and spattered all over my bathroom floor and my legs.

What I want to know is, what the **** just happened? And could it be serious?
I loled at first

EDIT: It only came out of my left nostril, So technically it was only my left leg that got blood on it. I just put 'legs' for dramatic effect.
Sounds like AIDS. Some icyhot up there should fix it.
Got bored left. Got bored where I went away to. Came back.
Why reported? I'm asking for help. The details may be disgusting but I seriously want to know what happened

Quote by eat and play

Already have aids...

...super aids
Hey man u should take it seriously. It's not a joke. My dad had high blood pressure and it happened to him too when pushing. Go see a doctor.
Egads! I think we have a man whose rectum is connected to his nose! astounding! Think of the possibilities.

You could smell with your ass and crap out your nose. You could confuse people in public bathrooms and make the best out of swirlies.
Oh on a more serious note ,not saying you have or anything, but if you've had anal sex or done something with your pooper that could of broken the skin it's probably a good idea to seek medical attention and get some anti-bacterial stuff.

Oh my bad I thought your arse was bleeding.
Got bored left. Got bored where I went away to. Came back.
Don't ask for medical advice in the Pit. It's nothing serious, you just pushed too hard, building pressure in your body which caused some blood vessels in your nose to rupture. No big deal, just don't push that hard. Anyway, don't go to the Pit with this...

*reported*
Quote by Survivalism

*reported*

Edit: Oh, I'm in your sig. Sorry.

His sig should say that Bob Kelso said it.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
Quote by Sparks92
His sig should say that Bob Kelso said it.

You and your awesome avatar have a point.

You probly popped a vessel. Which is how Elvis died. You survived something the King didn't. +2 Kudos.
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Quote by eat and play

Maybe a dose of un-funny medicine.