Page 1 of 2
Baz (SG Thrasher) has one. PM him.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
that particular site reads

"This item has unfortunately sold out BLACKSTAR HT-5 COMBO (expected deilvery date: 06.01.2009 ). "

i dont know anything about the amp but i just hoped that you saw that ^
ok im glad you did, cause if you didn't that woulda meant i was giving you bad news 0.0
Oh man. That looks awesome.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Damn...that does look pretty sexy. I'd pick one up if they weren't sold out...and I didn't already own three amplifiers...er, I guess I could sell one or two of them to make room?
I tihnk there's a few still floating around some UK distributors. Prices are fixed at 250 for the combo and 220 for the head by Blackstar anyway so it doesnt really matter who you order from.
how many moneyz is that in REAL currency? (USD)
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
Quote by DaddyBarbs

since when is USD the 'real currency' ?
Quote by DaddyBarbs
1) Ha.
2) www.xe.com
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
what the hell ? it uses a pre-amp tube in the power amp ?

doesn't that kind of beat the purpose of power amp distortion ?
Quote by The red Strat.
what the hell ? it uses a pre-amp tube in the power amp ?

doesn't that kind of beat the purpose of power amp distortion ?

The audiophile nerds seem to be into triode power amps too for some reason
Quote by 1337void
The audiophile nerds seem to be into triode power amps too for some reason

i'm sorry, but i'm still a noob to the world of things like triode, cathode, etc.

why do they like it, and more importantly, can a preamp tube in the poweramp give saturation that sounds like power amp distortion ?
Quote by DaddyBarbs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_dollars

"Although U.S dollar is a Fiat currency,"

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The demos on Youtube sound very promising.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
a handful ?

i only found two

could you please tell me which ones were the others you found ?
the ones i've seen is the guy with the mark morton signature guitar, and the premier guitar review.
I tried the mini-stack, and it was alright, but I couldn't pull a metal sound outta it, so I think I'm gonna buy the B-52.

Let me rephrase that, I got a metal sound, but it was an old 80's metal sound, think Iron Maiden from Number of the Beast. Or Megadeth on Rust In Peace.

Edit: I just heard SG thrashers clips, how did you do that?!
Quote by jdmurrayz
Fap energy comes from the soul, not the body.
Last edited by ShrimpthePimp at Dec 23, 2008,
you aren't as br00talz as baz, i think that's the problem.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I tried one at sounds great in cheadle. Great for the price, but not alot of the headroom (well what do you expect for 5 watts). Alot of drive available- more than my old vc-30 anyway. I was amazed by the price of the thing.
Quote by ShrimpthePimp
I tried the mini-stack, and it was alright, but I couldn't pull a metal sound outta it, so I think I'm gonna buy the B-52.

Let me rephrase that, I got a metal sound, but it was an old 80's metal sound, think Iron Maiden from Number of the Beast. Or Megadeth on Rust In Peace.

What guitar were you using?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by The red Strat.
since when is USD the 'real currency' ?

ever since the recession of the US economy has devastated the entire planet.
My band.
www.myspace.com/bransonny

My gear.
Marshall: JCM800 2205, 6100, 1960AV
H&K: Triamp MKII, Duotone
Mesa: Recto recording pre, 212
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
Gibson: LP std, SG std, SG goth, SG spec
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
Quote by Ddjembe Mutombo
ever since the recession of the US economy has devastated the entire planet.
You say that as if it's a good thing
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
america. **** yeah!
My band.
www.myspace.com/bransonny

My gear.
Marshall: JCM800 2205, 6100, 1960AV
H&K: Triamp MKII, Duotone
Mesa: Recto recording pre, 212
2 Avatar 412 (v30's)
Gibson: LP std, SG std, SG goth, SG spec
G&L ASAT classic
Martin DC-16GTE
really considering getting this amplifier Sgthrasher did you use any pedals in your demo or was it all the amp was very impressed with the amount of gain and the tone in the demo
NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT
I havent heard Thrashers demo, but I can attest to the fact that there is a lot of gain on tap for this little thing...
I should be getting one soon. But there's only one shop I know that sells it, and tis a fair while away. Or I buy it online, but i'll need to transfer bank funds to my parents so they buy it with my cash.

But, by dear God I want my new amp.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by silly hats at Jan 7, 2009,
Quote by silly hats
I should be getting one soon. But there's only one shop I know that sells it, and tis a fair while away. Or I buy it online, but i'll need to transfer bank funds to my parents so they buy it with my cash.

But, by dear God I want my new amp.

I got my Blackstar HT-5 head from Musos Corner in Newcastle while I was up there. They deliver to Sydney so give them a call.

http://www.musoscorner.com.au/site/index.cfm?PageMode=indiv&module=NEWS&page_id=128583&leca=189
Quote by Jaksar
I got my Blackstar HT-5 head from Musos Corner in Newcastle while I was up there. They deliver to Sydney so give them a call.

http://www.musoscorner.com.au/site/index.cfm?PageMode=indiv&module=NEWS&page_id=128583&leca=189

How much is it? And posting charges?

I found it for under 600.

EDIT: Whoa great deal, im going to have to beg my parents to buy it online.
Oh yeah, I need a cab. Epiphone Valve Junior cab should work well right? I mean for a cheap cab.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by silly hats at Jan 7, 2009,
Page 1 of 2