Hi guys, I’m considering moving to the mainland UK next year (or the year following). I play guitar, and I’m 18. Theres a demo on my profile of the sort of style of song writing I’ve been coming up with, but I’m venturing out into more interesting techniques. Check out www.myspace.com/theescapefall for a demo of my last band. I live in Guernsey at the moment, so theres no hope for being a musician here.

The sole purpose behind my decision to move is to escape the confines of this island and try and get somewhere in a band. I know it’s doubtful but I’d like to try this whilst I’m still young.

So, I’d like to know if theres anyone out there who’s around 18ish-20ish also keen to get in a band and do what it takes to get somewhere.

I’d like to perform energetic music, but I’d keep an open mind to anything. I would like to stay away from “indie” music though because that doesn’t really float my boat.

Wouldn’t mind experimenting with effects and different noises, that would be cool. A synth/keyboard guy would be cool too if he knew what he was doing.

I’m really really digging underoath at the moment, and I know that this sound is not new, and I’d like to make refreshing music… stuff that hasn’t been over done... something that stands out.

Anyway yeah.. I’m just putting this out here because if I do decide to move to England, I’d like to have a band ready so I’m not wasting time over there.

I’d probably move to London or brighton, but I don’t have any plans.

Thanks
x
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Bump!
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.