ffs dentist gave me injection on side of the mouth for an extracion, but she had to cancel it because im working tonight so now im totally mongofied but have to teach music. Should it ware off in 1 hour (taken 1 hour ago)
Quote by JackalUK
Might, you slobbering all over yourself yet?

yeah i looked right at home going up the highstreet i was salivating down my jacket.
Quote by Ecliptica24
it will take more than an hour....maybe 3 or 4.

You are now my favorite person in the world, behind Jari Maenpaa, for having that as your avatar.

I love you.
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
wait, what? your dentist injected you without asking you? or you had forgotten that you had to work?

i just can't figure out how that could possibly happen

whatever, it won't be a problem for your work. you may look/sound a bit funny, but people will understand what you say.
Even if you can't feel what you're doing, you can still probably "hold" your lips
Haha, sucks to be you.

It will take longer than an hour, but after 2 you will start to get some feeling back and it wont be as bad.
Quote by Djaydjay
wait, what? your dentist injected you without asking you? or you had forgotten that you had to work?

i just can't figure out how that could possibly happen

whatever, it won't be a problem for your work. you may look/sound a bit funny, but people will understand what you say.
Even if you can't feel what you're doing, you can still probably "hold" your lips

she is foreign and i didnt quite make out that she said i would need an injection, because it was initally just a clean up of gums not an extraction (i developed an absess).

Its going away now, i had some coffee which helped. All good.