Page 1 of 2
Quotes that motivated you
EDIT: or your favorite motivational quote
heres mine....
Last edited by ares_bloodlust at Dec 11, 2008,
So true.
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
So true.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Failure is only a post away
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by JackalUK
"Gimme all your money!"

LMAO! !

That my good sir, is /thread. Excellent work.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Last edited by black007hawk2 at Dec 11, 2008,
**** you, you ****ing ****! - Always loved that quote. It inspires me whenever anybody gets in my way.

Be your best self - Alex
That quote motivates me every day.

EDIT:
Quote by angusfan16
"Son, you are three kinds of stupid." - my dad
That saying has been around for years - sorry to destroy your reality
Quote by JackalUK
"Gimme all your money!"

"That's not a knife..."
"There once was a man from Nantucket"
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate, some man we just can't reach, so, we get what we have here last week, which is the way he wants, well, he gets, I don't like it, anymore than you men" - Cool hand Luke.
DeVillains!
每个人都有失恋的时候,而每一次我失恋呢,我就会去跑步,因为跑步可以将你身体里面的水分蒸发掉,而让我不那么容易流泪。

We're all unlucky in love sometimes. When I am, I go jogging. The body loses water when you jog so you have none left for tears

不知道从什么时候开始,在每个东西上面都有一个日子;秋刀鱼会过期,肉酱会过期,连保鲜纸都会过期。我开始怀疑,在这个世界上,还有什么东西是不会过期的?

Somehow everything comes with an expiry date.Swordfish expires.Meat sauce expires.Even cling-film expires.Somehow i’m curious about that…Is there anything in the world which doesn’t?

不知道是我忘了关水龙头,还是房子越来越有感情?我一直以为他是最坚强的,没想到它会哭得最厉害。一个人哭,你只需要给他一包纸巾;可是一间房子哭,你可要多做很多功夫。

Did i leave the tap running…or is the apartment getting more tearful?I always thought it would cope okay.Didn’t expect it to cry so much.When people cry…they can dry their eyes with tissues.But when an apartment cries…it takes a lot to mop it up.

我们最接近的时候,我跟她之间的距离只有0.01公分。57个小时之后,我爱上了这个女人。

This was the closest we ever got.Just 0.01 of a centimeter between us.But 57 hours later…I fell in love with this woman.

如果记忆也是一个罐头的话,我希望这罐罐头不会过期;如果一定要加一个日子的话,我希望它是一万年。

If memories could be canned,would they also have expiry dates?If so,i hope they last for centuries.

她走了以后,家里很多东西都很伤心。每天晚上,我都要安慰他们才能睡觉。

Since she left,everything in the flat is sad.Everything needed lulling to sleep.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever.

~George Orwell

(also included in the song Do not speak by Anaal Nathrakh)
"Take a look around, tell me what you see. Is who you think you are, who you wanna be?

"It's OK, to be a little broken, everybodies broken, it's alright, it's just life"

- Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora.
Last edited by aaciseric at Dec 11, 2008,
"Do what you want cos a pirate is free. You are a pirate" - Robbie Rotten
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it tends towards justice."

"One who breaks an unjust law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law. "

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Quote by Harmonius

Somehow everything comes with an expiry date.Swordfish expires.Meat sauce expires.Even cling-film expires.Somehow i’m curious about that…Is there anything in the world which doesn’t?

omnia mutantur, nihil interit

Everything changes, nothing perishes
IT WASN'T ME who won countless golds, jumped to an unexpected silver or ground out a heroic bronze. IT WASN'T ME who qualified for a final against the odds, who punched above their weight to claim victory or shattered their P.B. IT WASN'T ME who won gold first in the cycling, who set the bar for everyone else, whatever the sport. Whether on two legs, wheels, or water. IT WASN'T ME who refused to stop at one medal, who performed superhuman feats for the fun of it or that dug deep just to finish. IT WASN'T ME who showed courage when it mattered most or draped themselves in the Union Jack and Glory. BUT IT WILL BE.

...on my brother's wall.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Harmonius
每个人都有失恋的时候,而每一次我失恋呢,我就会去跑步,因为跑步可以将你身体里面的水分蒸发掉,而让我不那么容易流泪。

We're all unlucky in love sometimes. When I am, I go jogging. The body loses water when you jog so you have none left for tears

不知道是我忘了关水龙头,还是房子越来越有感情?我一直以为他是最坚强的,没想到它会哭得最厉害。一个人哭,你只需要给他一包纸巾;可是一间房子哭,你可要多做很多功夫。

Did i leave the tap running…or is the apartment getting more tearful?I always thought it would cope okay.Didn’t expect it to cry so much.When people cry…they can dry their eyes with tissues.But when an apartment cries…it takes a lot to mop it up.

我们最接近的时候,我跟她之间的距离只有0.01公分。57个小时之后,我爱上了这个女人。

This was the closest we ever got.Just 0.01 of a centimeter between us.But 57 hours later…I fell in love with this woman.

如果记忆也是一个罐头的话,我希望这罐罐头不会过期;如果一定要加一个日子的话,我希望它是一万年。

If memories could be canned,would they also have expiry dates?If so,i hope they last for centuries.

她走了以后,家里很多东西都很伤心。每天晚上,我都要安慰他们才能睡觉。

Since she left,everything in the flat is sad.Everything needed lulling to sleep.

I need to see this.
"Poop in the toilet then say hello to it." - So much emotion behind it.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
"I dont know Beavis...Maybe if we just close our eyes and pretend its a chick..." - Butthead
Sail upon the open skies
"I like waffles. We have a new album coming out called 10,000 Days. Buy it so i can afford waffles." - Maynard James Keenan
love it
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
"Whenever you want to know how rich you are, don't count your money; just drop a tear from your eye and see how many hands are there to wipe it."
"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. " ~Bubba
I see no sign of fortress.
Nobody gets out of life alive, have a good time while you can.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
"If you're a racist, a sexist, or just a plain arsehole I dont care if you like me I HATE YOU!"- Kurt Cobain

"When the power of love is greater than the love of power than the world will know peace."- Jimi Hendrix
"To rest is not to conquer."

-Adolf Hitler.

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."

"Do what you like, unless you don't like it."
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah