I've been thinking. This site specifies that each person is allowed to make and use 1 account. Should you be suffering from multiple personality disorder, does that mean that you could legitimately create a multi given that each personality would not know of each others existance?
probably need a note from your doctor
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
If you suffer from multiple personality disorder, does that mean you can legitimately be married and cheat on her with another woman, given that each personality would not know of each others existance?

I think not, good sir.

*waits for imdeth*

Given that they are distinct personalities with their own relationships, behavior patterns, and memories, I would argue yes. Each would probably have their own email address, so as long as each remembered to log off you'd be cool there... if each personality is registered under a different name I think you'd be ok.
Why?
EDIT:
Quote by ZeGuitarist
If you suffer from multiple personality disorder, does that mean you can legitimately be married and cheat on her with another woman, given that each personality would not know of each others existance?

I think not, good sir.

*waits for imdeth*

Actually, I think the answer there is yes. We were studying psychological disorders in psychology and somebody asked that very question. We thought it would be fine as long as you could prove it was a different personality (Easy enough, the personalities tend to be very distinct) at the time, but it's still kind of awkward. Moral of the story: don't marry somebody with dissociative identity disorder
Last edited by Nightfyre at Dec 11, 2008,
Quote by sargasm
I swear I've seen that as an excuse in the FOTB before

It was JackalUK's other personality!!!
Because that wouldn't be abused.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
I think if you have multiple personality disorder getting banned from the Pit is the least of your worries.
What if all of your personalities were Pit Monkeys? that would be awesome, you could do a whole thread by yourselves.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Suppose Union Jack had multiple personalities... He could circle jerk with himself

Does each one get it's own penis?
JackalUK seems to have two personalities, the one that says he likes my posts, and the one that calls me a paedophile.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Suppose Union Jack had multiple personalities... He could circle jerk with himself

you better hope to have multiple IP disorder, or else you ain't getting away with ****. I'm sure the mods have heard that excuse before. Sounds like something out of one of Carmel's FOTB blogs.
Quote by rabidguitarist
JackalUK seems to have two personalities, the one that says he likes my posts, and the one that calls me a paedophile.

Nonce is also a soft term of offense, like calling someone stupid, or a twit or something.
Quote by JackalUK
Nonce is also a soft term of offense, like calling someone stupid, or a twit or something.

Next time you want to call me stupid, then call me stupid. Here, a 'nonce' is a man who rapes children.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I know of one account that was used by two people who grew up living next to each other - Meanwhile, another account was registered under the same IP. Both of those people are called Emily and went to the same school.
The mods thought it was a multi but allowed it under this exception because it was a honest account shared by two people. I hear that these two accounts are used Interchangeably but the mods don't mind.
Me, myself - I am credited as two people: Harmonius and my former username GoodNite_AmyLee that was granted permission to change by Wahappen when he was still here. I've checked and apprently, there are a few procedural errors in that my old username still retains its own identity in some threads, strangely.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by JackalUK
But you wont get as angry then...

Then I'll go around saying that you're an anti-semetic.

If you want to insult me, do it without being completely innapropriate and libelous.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW