im kinda new 2 guitars, i recently bought an ibanez acoustic (w/ electric plugin & tuner) it has metal strings. it was fine until a few hours ago when some of the strings started to make a buzz noise when plucked. I have a pick and if I use the pick, the buzz noise is really dumbed down, but u can still hear it a little. It's the loudest if I strum w/ fingers.

i have no idea whats going on, does any1 know whats happening?
Quote by sydranark
i have no idea whats going on, does any1 know whats happening?

Clearly you have no idea what's going on, you're posting in the wrong forum.

Shall I, imdeth?
If it's new, everything will be a bit loose. It's possible that the strings have slipped out of tune and you haven't noticed, or the action might have sunk a bit.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Clearly you have no idea what's going on, you're posting in the wrong forum.

Shall I, imdeth?

Go for it

Fear ZeG & imdeth. The Pit's reporting whores
Quote by imdeth
Fear ZeG & imdeth. The Pit's reporting whores

The correct term is "ph34r", I believe

*reported*
Quote by mythicaldude
That buzz is called a note.

hahaha im pretty sure its not a note. its the kinda irritable noise u make when u accidentally bump ur guitar in2 something. a distinct vibration sound.

and sorry i posted in the wrong forum. 4 those that gave me some bogus replies, you could've just avoided the thread and moved on... instead of wasting my time thinking that someone gave an ACTUAL response.

and zeg, if u n ur boyfriend imdetth actually consider urself the reporting "wh*res" of the pit, I suggest u rethink ur life. to dedicate so much to reporting new people that you flaunt your "wh*re" title proudly... makes you nothing to me. so report it, i dont care and I doubt the mods will either, considering I'm new. and even if i do get banned for something as trivial as this, its not like there aren't other forums out there.

u 2 can stay the wh*re kings of this one
Last edited by sydranark at Dec 11, 2008,
Quote by sydranark
hahaha im pretty sure its not a note. its the kinda irritable noise u make when u accidentally bump ur guitar in2 something. a distinct vibration sound.

and sorry i posted in the wrong forum. 4 those that gave me some bogus replies, you could've just avoided the thread and moved on... instead of wasting my time thinking that someone gave an ACTUAL response.

and zeg, if u n ur boyfriend imdetth actually consider urself the reporting "*****s" of the pit, I suggest u rethink ur life. to dedicate so much to reporting new people that you flaunt your "*****" title proudly... makes you nothing to me. so report it, i dont care and I doubt the mods will either, considering I'm new. and even if i do get banned for something as trivial as this, its not like there aren't other forums out there.

u 2 can stay the ***** kings of this one

Seriously. Learn to spell.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Seriously. Learn to spell.

did my post concern you? no
did your post correspond with the topic? no

Seriously. Learn to mind your own business.

...as if i give a crap about how i spell in a forum.
TS, calm down. There is no need to get all worked up. Most of the time you will get a response like that in the Pit and that is why there are other parts of the forums....to get a good, solid, no BS answer.

Anyways, You need to adjust the truss rod to get a little more bow to the fretboard.

If you are not sure how to do this, take it to the guitar shop...mine only charged $25 for that adjustment.
Last edited by moody07747 at Dec 11, 2008,
Quote by moody07747
TS, calm down. There is no need to get all worked up. Most of the time you will get a response like that in the Pit and that is why there are other parts of the forums....to get a good, solid, no BS answer.

Anyways, You need to adjust the truss rod to get a little more bow to the fretboard.

If you are not sure how to do this, take it to the guitar shop...mine only charged $25 for that adjustment.

thanks!