I bought this guitar off of a collector about 5 years ago. I'm not much of a Les Paul player, so this guitar hasn't been used all that much. Never been gigged, only used at home for practice and in the studio. It's in excellent condition. Leave me your email address if you'd like pictures. For some reason I can't upload anything to my putfile account.

* Solid mahogany body
* Flamed maple veneer over carved top
* Set mahogany neck
* Slim taper neck
* 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
* 24-3/4" scale
* Alnico Classic humbuckers
* Locktone Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece
* Cream body and fretboard binding
* Chrome hardware

Price: $500
Quote by Aurex
pics?

I can email them to you if you'd like. Not sure what's up with my putfile account. When I upload pics, they don't show up.
you have to be a member to see the pics...you know you could just upload the pics on http://imageshack.us/
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
dunno if your going to get that kinda price out of that epi..

I have a classic with tons of upgrades and am only asking the same price..
$400 seems reasonable to me. It's not the $499 Les Paul Standard, which I thought it was ever since I bought it. Did a little research before putting it up for sale and realized the $499 LP don't have a top.
i purchased a brand new Epi les paul plus top with the free amp pack and **** for $550 from musicians friend last year, not to sound an ass but you're gonna have to do better than that :/
Quote by nonamesleftWTF
i purchased a brand new Epi les paul plus top with the free amp pack and **** for $550 from musicians friend last year, not to sound an ass but you're gonna have to do better than that :/

I agree I purchased a Epiphone Les Paul Standard about 2 years ago for 300.00 at music123.com.

That's a great looking guitar.

Good Dealing with: Funkbass796, chryee090130
Quote by nonamesleftWTF

The Plus Top's never came in any sort of an amp/guitar combo pack. They've been priced at $649 for as long as I can remember.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Standard-Electric-Guitar?sku=518341

Mine happens to be an older model with the Gibson style tuners, not the chrome ones shown in the above link. I can get pics for anyone who's interested.

Quote by Jet_Fixxxer
I agree I purchased a Epiphone Les Paul Standard about 2 years ago for 300.00 at music123.com.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b...Dr/P1050019.jpg

That's a great looking guitar.

That's not an Epi LP Standard Plus Top. An Epi LP Standard costs $499-$549 new and do not have a flamed top.

Quote by thnkfst228
hey have u sold this yet?

Nah, still for sale. Interested?
Sorry to burst your bubble, but yes they have. They were available holidays 2007. Want me to post a pic?
Hey you have pictures of the headstock? Is this a 2nd?

Good Dealing with: Funkbass796, chryee090130
Quote by nonamesleftWTF
oh and the price is 519, i checked my paypal

You can check the MF.com link and any other retailer, the LP Standard Plus Top is priced at $649 new. Pretty sure I've never spammed any FS ads you may have posted trying to devalue a piece of gear.

Quote by Jet_Fixxxer
Hey you have pictures of the headstock? Is this a 2nd?

I'm off to work right now, I'll take a pic or two of the headstock when I get home. Not sure what you mean by 2nd.
Find. Ill post picks tonight of that crappy all access electric pack that came with it and the guitar. and I'm not trying to devalue anything, just telling you what I, and several other folks have purchased it for. Guess I got it for a good deal last year
That's cool then. I'm not much of a LP fan, which is why I'm selling this guitar and probably didn't notice this exclusive package deal that was once available you're talking about.

I'll post pics of the headstock later tonight.