I want to swap the pickups, im thinking a set of seymour duncan blackouts(yes, the 7 string ones.)

Would these pickups fit in this guitar???

If not could someone recommend some sweet pickups that would fit.

Thanks.
Most likely. I have a 7320 (older version of 7321 with floyd rose) and the only thing that I could find that wouldn't fit would be the Seymour Duncan Invader pickups. I should know, I have one that I can't use.

EDIT: Also if they're active pickups (not sure if they are or not) then you would have to rout a battery area. But might be able to fit it in with the electronics, not recommended though.
Last edited by Ekofu at Dec 11, 2008,
Quote by Ekofu
Most likely. I have a 7320 (older version of 7321 with floyd rose) and the only thing that I could find that wouldn't fit would be the Seymour Duncan Invader pickups. I should know, I have one that I can't use.

EDIT: Also if they're active pickups (not sure if they are or not) then you would have to rout a battery area. But might be able to fit it in with the electronics, not recommended though.

Yeah i thought that might have been the case, can ANY pickups go in this guitar? say... EMG hz??

my LTD has them and sound better than the rg's stock pickups.

Thanks man
Quote by Ekofu
Also if they're active pickups (not sure if they are or not) then you would have to rout a battery area. But might be able to fit it in with the electronics, not recommended though.

You won't have to route a battery area, and I don't see the point as to why it's not "recommended" plenty of people (including myself) have done it with no problems.

As for your question, I'm not sure about the Blackouts, but if they're the same size as EMGs, then I doubt they will fit without routing on your guitar.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com