Hey gang. Got a question for you about Lamb Of God's Walk With Me In Hell. Basically, I've seen two tabs for the main riff thingo, and I'm not sure which one's correct, so I wanted to know what you guys think.

Riff 1 v1:
E|-------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------|
G|----14-13-------------14-13-------------13-12----|
D|-12-------12-14-15-12-------12-14-15-12-------14-|
A|-------------------------------------------------|
D|-------------------------------------------------|

Riff 1 v2:
E|-------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------|
G|----14-13-------------14-13-------------14-13----|
D|-12-------12-14-15-12-------12-14-15-12-------14-|
A|-------------------------------------------------|
D|-------------------------------------------------|

So the differing part is the last 4 notes; one has it going D Ab G E, which would make it 1 b5 4 2, which is a change from the other notes on the G string. The second has D A Ab/G# E, which makes a 1 5 b5/#4 2, which is the same as the previous two. I think the D Ab G sounds more correct, but I'm not quite sure, so I wanted to know what you guys think. Which one do you think is correct?
sig goes here
now that i think about it i think its the 1st one i thought it was the 2nd one before
Quote by CJE
I punched my friend out of a desk and yelled "FATALITY."
Best. Study hall. Evar.
Or like the time I yelled out "WHY DOES IT BURN WHEN I PEEEEEEEE????"
Best. Library time. Evar.

Quote by slaveofsatan
I yelled "I leik t3h mudkipz" in my grade 9 orientation.
Yeah that's what I thought, that it's the first one, but the third Power-Tab for it which is ranked 5 stars says it's the second way, so I'm not sure.
sig goes here
turn down ur music so u can barely hear it and its easier to pick up the guitar work
i just did that i swear its the 1st way..and dont always trust the highest ranking ones...people might think its like SO AMAZING but it could be the worst one u never know.
but if im wrong im sorry lol
Quote by CJE
I punched my friend out of a desk and yelled "FATALITY."
Best. Study hall. Evar.
Or like the time I yelled out "WHY DOES IT BURN WHEN I PEEEEEEEE????"
Best. Library time. Evar.

Quote by slaveofsatan
I yelled "I leik t3h mudkipz" in my grade 9 orientation.
Yeah but usually if a lot of people are saying it's correct, it is. It's possible for maybe one or two people to get it wrong, but ten? That's pretty unlikely.

Also I was jamming to the song on my CD player this afternoon and it sounds like it's the second one actually, so I'm gonna go with that.
sig goes here