What are the bristles in letterboxes for?

I was posting a paper today; it's usually a 2/3 second job and there was one letterbox with very tightly packed bristles so it took me 10 seconds.

Riight.
drafts
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by 100%guitarmad
What are the bristles in letterboxes for?

I was posting a paper today; it's usually a 2/3 second job and there was one letterbox with very tightly packed bristles so it took me 10 seconds.

Riight.

I bet you feel pretty dumb now
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

To convieniently scratch your hand while you post your paper without having to waste energy by moving your other hand across to scratch it.

duuuh
perverts
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by sam b
To convieniently scratch your hand while you post your paper without having to waste energy by moving your other hand across to scratch it.

duuuh

hehe
Means pedophiles can't start knobbing your letterbox, it'll hurt if they try it.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
Means pedophiles can't start knobbing your letterbox, it'll hurt if they try it.

It'd be like getting sucked off by a woman with a huge 'tache
Quote by sam b
And after the dog see's it it's be a bit like having your dick bitten off by a dog.
Quote by sam b

Quote by freedoms_stain
And after the dog see's it it's be a bit like having your dick bitten off by a dog.

Precisely