i was just wondering if there was a site or somthing that would let me convert guitar sheet music into guitar tab....if anyone knows a site please let me know

thanks
Quote by brownmnms4ozzy
wait so if it says an A on the staff i can play basically an A on the fretboard?
I received this PM from the TS and would like to address it in public.

No. You can't just play any A. You have to play the appropriate octave. For instance, the A on the 5th fret of the low E string could also be played as the open A string, but not as the 10th fret of the B string.
Quote by brownmnms4ozzy
i was just wondering if there was a site or somthing that would let me convert guitar sheet music into guitar tab....if anyone knows a site please let me know

thanks

If you have guitar sheet music, presumedly with added fingerings etc (most guitar scores have such added indications, love or hate them) why would you want to put it in tab?

I take it from excerpt of the PM posted by BGC that you can at least identfy pitches on the stave, sincerely suggest that you do yourself a favour and use the problem as motivation toward learning the fingerboard and music notation. It will likely be time well spent.

The fingerings added to most standard guitar scores should define where the notes are placed on the tab in regard to left hand position, or at least reduce any ambiguity in instances where the fingerings are not obvious or even important. So in addition to note names on the stave you will need to know standard guitar score symbols such as: numbers in circles indicating string number; roman numerals indicating left hand position: etc.
The best thing to do would be to learn to read music. It would help you in many more ways then just being able to read songs