Will get better pictures when I get my camera back.

But for now, here's my new amp.

Engl Fireball.

Only paid £530 for her.
Clips?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Will get clips soon! just gotta buy a new cab...
Had to sell my only cab to pay for it, kinda like selling a car for petrol money

Yeah it's secondhand, travelled all the way from London to Brighton and cary it back during rush hour, no one gave up their seat for me on the tube... bloody bastards!
Quote by Blast For Satan
Will get clips soon! just gotta buy a new cab...
Had to sell my only cab to pay for it, kinda like selling a car for petrol money

Yeah it's secondhand, travelled all the way from London to Brighton and cary it back during rush hour, no one gave up their seat for me on the tube... bloody bastards!

Unlucky! Nice buy though.
I may not play metal, but damn. I'd love a Fireball.

Nice score.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
One of the only high gain amps that I've tried and liked (the other being the Mesa Roadster).

Happy New Amp Day!
Congrats on your new amp. The one's I listened to sounded killer.

This is dedication guys, he sells his only cab to score the Fireball even tho he won't be able to play it for awhile. I bet that is going to drive you insane until you get a new cab
Good job its used.. ENGL gear is extortionate, good quality too , good buy
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
br00talz
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I one day wish to excperience an engl, someday...
Congrats man
Quote by Dave_Mc
br00talz

+1
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats on your new amp. The one's I listened to sounded killer.

This is dedication guys, he sells his only cab to score the Fireball even tho he won't be able to play it for awhile. I bet that is going to drive you insane until you get a new cab

yeah... it is :p

Since I won the auction, all I can think about is the clean channel and how excellent it sounds with a little chorus and delay... driving me nuts!

Picking up a cab after christmas... which is killing me!

And thanks again to everyone!