Got my gift a weeks ago however (22" monitor) anyway, flower me with gifts and all that.

By what I want is someone to give me chords to the happy birthday song, please!

Also taking drivers permit test in a few days, so that's going to be the only cool thing about being 16 anyway.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Well I was thinking of like open chords for a much nicer sound.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
The term is 'shower me with gifts'. Shower.

I got you a shower.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Here:

HB btw.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
The term is 'shower me with gifts'. Shower.

I got you a shower.

Yes, but on one's birthday, mistakes should be ignored! Infact, today in biology, I had no clue we had a quiz, no clue what to study, no clue on the material, and got a ****ing 100% (I'm not the smartest but seriously, wtf? )
Quote by AlucardZero
Yes, but on one's birthday, mistakes should be ignored! Infact, today in biology, I had no clue we had a quiz, no clue what to study, no clue on the material, and got a ****ing 100% (I'm not the smartest but seriously, wtf? )

No, the day of one's birth should be a day to scrutinize and patronize at every available opportunity.

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Try grabbing it through your new monitor
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Happy birthday. How 'bout some snow from New Orleans?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
Quote by Cobra Strike
BIRTHDAY by the beatles!!!! learn that one. It rocks your socks...
Who asks for a shower?

IDK, but thanks for the song, got it down!
Mmmm... Cake! And sushi! And cola! nom nom nom!

I got you a violin fit for Alexi Lahio.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
I got you the Death Star

Um, yeah it's not finished yet!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
I got you eight drill presses, so you and your friends can drill holes and shit.

enjoy!
You make me feel old...
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
I got you this cute little putty tat!

OMFG!! Nooooooooooooooooooooo............!

Well here you are I got you a beer instead
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Congratulations from Sweden!

I got you something typical from Sweden:

I've heard it both ways