i have a crappy dean bass that a friend is letting me borrow and a peavey basic 40 that i own and i'd really like to get a bass of my own. is there a big difference between MM style humbuckers and soapbars? I know from the basses i tried out i liked the thicker sounds of the soapbars but i don't remember trying out any humbuckers.
this is the bass i'm thinking of getting:
http://www.rondomusic.com/product1255.html
Love basses that are made in one piece
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
Love basses that are made in one piece

i know, neck through and an active eq for less then 300 looks like a steal to me
yea, she's a real looker, dunno about the brand tough...

24 frets is always nice to have, my fender only had 23 I think yea, for £300 you say?
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
$270

it's a douglas, i'm sure you've heard of SX or Agile, douglas is supposed to be a bit better then sx and a bit lower then Agile in build quality. The shipping to Belgium would probably be a bit excessive however. And it's out of stock atm
lol, I ain't gonna buy it, I've got a fender jazzbass plus

but goodluck anyways