I'm getting an electric guitar and amp for christmas, I was shopping around trying to pick out an amp, and my dad went and bought one today which he said is called "RMS". I thought he was just confused and saw the wattage written on the amp but lo and behold there actually is such a brand, though it was difficult finding any info on it. Anyone know anything about this brand? I've never heard of them.
according to google.com, it took about .22 seconds to tell me everything about the company. you should try.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
according to google.com, it took about .22 seconds to tell me everything about the company. you should try.

haha
What is this google? I've never heard of it before.
Fool, of course I tried google, but theres nothing substantial, cant even find an official website for them.
Quote by chea_man

Jackass, atleast share your info you jerk.

Instead of being one of the many teenage clones on here who just shout LOL GOOGLEZ SEARCH BAR LOLZ.
Quote by Anthony1991
Jackass, atleast share your info you jerk.

Instead of being one of the many teenage clones on here who just shout LOL GOOGLEZ SEARCH BAR LOLZ.

i can give a man a fish and he would eat for a day, but if i teach him to fish he will eat for a lifetime.
plus i havent been a teenager in a couple years.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I dont think so, I know the amp he has picked up is 40 watt, and I believe he said something about there being multiple inputs and such. Home is almost 3 hours away, I cant exactly go across town and have a look for myself.
Quote by chea_man
i can give a man a fish and he would eat for a day, but if i teach him to fish he will eat for a lifetime.
plus i havent been a teenager in a couple years.

give a man a fire and you keep him warm for a day

set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.