hi i'm stuck i dont know what amp to get i use a bc rich mocking bird st but i dont know what amp i also use a zoom g2.1u.

i don't want to spend over £400. the nearest city is Swansea I'm OK with second hand as long as its only cosmetic damage. i like playing metal like Pantara, Black Sabbarth and disturbed but i also like playing RHCP, Eric Clapton , velvet revolver, guns n roses, led zeppelin, jimi hendrix, muse and pink floyd. i also play jazz, blues and some times classical pieces and theme tunes like the godfather and tetras. the amp will more and likely be just for practices but could be used for gigging. i also do prefer the sound of tube amps than those digital amps.
lol
For what youve described, for only 50 or so extra you should get the bugera 333XL combo, its a tube amp and has brilliant sounds for all of those. Can easily be used for gigging too with 120 W of power.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
wow the laney lc15110 is expensive. also love the look at that bad monkey. But the bugera 333XL combo just looks amazing just no music shop by me dose them so i cant try one out.