Walnut H-S-H rear route strat body. Standard controls, side jack, beveled heel for better upper fret access. No neck plate has been modded to use recessed ferrules. Routed for recessed TOM bridge, angled string thru could easily be routed for FR or other tremolo. Neck is maple/rosewood, 25.5 scale with standard strat headstock. Progressive radius fretboard, side adjuster for truss rod. Has 6 inline mini grover locking tuners, and graphite roller string trees. 200$ for body, neck and tuners.

Also have a warmoth flat top LP mahogany body, standard LP controls, H-H, routed for recessed TOM with string thru body, beveled neck heel. Could easily be routed for FR or other tremolo. 80$
How much for just the body?
Got any pics?
XBL-DeeSkank

Schecter C-1 Plus
Ibanez Gio GRX40

Kustom Coupe 36'

Fender AG-15
Im kinda interested in the LP are any electronics included?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I removed the tuners so can go lower on the walnut body and neck. I also have a formed hardshell case that fits right hand strats.
that LP would be gone...if i didnt just buy a Dean ML body for my next build. Im sure you wont have much problems selling this
You would think it would be easier to sell as many people who want to put a wammy on a LP.
Oh well I guess Ill just put em under my workbench and forget about em. As Im not willing to give em away for next to nothing cant sell em. Cut into pieces would fit in my wood stove tho.
Quote by Tackleberry
Oh well I guess Ill just put em under my workbench and forget about em. As Im not willing to give em away for next to nothing cant sell em. Cut into pieces would fit in my wood stove tho.

dont do that it takes time to sell stuff on here
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
All I really want is enough money from the 2 bodies and neck to get a lefty body for a neck I have. Currently the neck is mounted to the walnut body but strung lefty. But Im not big on playing it the way it is. Surely somebody would think 632$ worth of guitar parts would be worth a few bucks. The body I want is 245$. I get the money for what I need Ill be really happy. I could even potentially throw in the hardshell case that only fits a righty strat.
Thats cool, have you tried selling locally? Thats how I ended up selling some of my stuff.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
I live in the sticks and its hard to sell anything where I live. I had to list an amp out of state to sell it. Another option is to do some cutting on the walnut body to make it more lefty friendly. Got plenty of time and if I screw it up not like anything lost at this point.
I guess but I say give it some time someone will be interested I would be if I had any money to spare right now
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Ive been trying to sell them in various ways for a year. And once initial interest dies in a thread it rapidly goes to the bottom of the pile and is not seen again. And some will wait for the price to drop alot to pick it up. Gonna try ebay 1 more time.