It really is near impossible to be friends with the opposite gender.

Page 1 of 8
I have found its only a matter of time before a friend of the opposite gender expects you to make them cum.

I used to have about five friends who are girls, but one by one, they drop off as flies because I won't get involved with them.

On the flip side, the one remaining friendgirl is the only girl I'd even consider screwing right now, and of course she's as generally disinterested in sex as I am.
odd.

Anybody esle find themselves in a similar position; ie losing friends because you don't want them sexually?
Not at all.
██████████████████████████████
A lot of my best friends are male. I don't want to screw them.

/thread
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
ive been friends with a girl and romantically licked with her on and off for like 4 or 5 years. i just asked her 5 minutes ago if she wants to be with me or not. she said she wants to be friends. i said cool. see how much i hang out with her tho.... probably never
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
Quote by greyfade
I have found its only a matter of time before a friend of the opposite gender expects you to make them cum.

I used to have about five friends who are girls, but one by one, they drop off as flies because I won't get involved with them.

On the flip side, the one remaining friendgirl is the only girl I'd even consider screwing right now, and of course she's as generally disinterested in sex as I am.
odd.

Anybody esle find themselves in a similar position; ie losing friends because you don't want them sexually?

WHO ARE YOU KIDDING?!
I was friends with my girlfriend for about two years before we got together. Apparently she liked me for ages, but it took me long enough to realise

I didn't lose her as a friend so... no.
Just stick one in her and stop whining about it.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
i have more friends that are girls than guys. nothing wrong with it at all
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
I agree to an extent...I think it's a little more complicated than that though, but I don't feel like thinking right now
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

I have plenty of female friends who I've had sex with and then remained friends with.

Wait, no I haven't, what the fuck?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
This generally works for girls not wanting to bang their guy friends, but guys can see being romantically involved with their girl friends.

Research the ladder theory.
Quote by jordanzio
ive been friends with a girl and romantically licked with her on and off for like 4 or 5 years. i just asked her 5 minutes ago if she wants to be with me or not. she said she wants to be friends. i said cool. see how much i hang out with her tho.... probably never

licking truly is the most romantic thing, like ever!
Quote by greyfade

Lucky you.

Jack my swag
70% of my friends are girls. I prefer spending time with them alot more than guys.
I'm always in that "Friend-zone". ¬__¬
Last edited by ctb at Dec 11, 2008,
Id agree to some extent. It seems that alot of the girl-friends i have will end up liking me too much in a while and i basically have to 'ditch them' cause i already have a steady girlfriend.
Almost all of the best friends I've ever had were girls. Just because all but one of them abandoned me for one stupid reason or another doesn't mean it's impossible to be friends with the opposite sex. In fact, the one remaining best friend I have now completely disproves your theory.
Quote by greyfade

odd.

DUDE WTF!!!

I just had this conversation with a girl I like today... shes been the closest person to me for the last like 3 months or so.. and i told her it would be a time bomb till we "wanted to make eachother cum", that bomb went off today, ive never had a female friend that wasnt attracted to me or vice versa, i totally agree with u bro....
So, your trying to tell us your gay?
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
No, you are just in high school, and are "friends" with bitches who are only looking for sex and money. I.E. They are not the kind of people you should talk to.

Make some REAL female friends, and you'll be fine.

Now QUIT WHINING.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by greyfade

odd.

WHAT?!

Jesus. You're crap at being straight.

EDIT: I keep nearly losing a friend because I WANT to get involved with them
Quote by charvel_man
I think your friends were bitches who just wanted sex :/

And no.

kinda agree with this guy. i have quite a many friends that are girls and have stayed that way for a long time. yeah some end up getting feelings but they pass
Quote by RaveRock
I wish I had these problems. I'm so lonely...

+1 lol

and also when u get close to a girl, people expect u to fancy them, when u can just simply like there company.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by etays69
i told her it would be a time bomb till we "wanted to make eachother cum", that bomb went off today

Man, if this is the kind of romantic talk that's been winning the ladies over, I've been doing it all wrong.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
A lot of my best friends are male. I don't want to screw them.

/thread

hahaha.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black pucks with sticks.

Quote by sw1ss023
awesomeness scares me
he makes me want to scream "wee"
he gives me a boner

My Band - Facebook

Twitter - Metal_Quotes

last.fm

-jakewilliams.tumblr.com
Quote by awesomeness
hahaha.

.....erm.... what's your problem?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
holy ****, this forum hauls ass now days.

Yeah, this wouldn't be a problem for me, but the last girl I ****ed killed my sex drive, that's the girl I'm friends with now, my only friend-girl.

Selfish **** told me all kinds of **** to make me believe she didn't just want some dick.

Well, turns out, that was all she wanted, and it ended up being a one night stand. Lame.

I thought guys were the ones that are supposed to expect sex, and not be able to handle rejection, turns out, females are much worse.

Today, I actually had a girl bitch me out, call me a pussy, and I had to kick her out because she grabbed my nuts and I pushed her away.

She knows I don't want to have intercourse; its never worth it, I rarely cum from it, because I have a really long stamina, and girls get worn out too fast, plus, girls will lie their ass off to sit on a ****.

Whats wrong with you guys, really?
Quote by greyfade
and of course she's as generally disinterested in sex as I am.

You make me sick
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by RaveRock
I wish I had these problems. I'm so lonely...

same dude
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by madbasslover
Man, if this is the kind of romantic talk that's been winning the ladies over, I've been doing it all wrong.

Jack my swag
Quote by greyfade
holy ****, this forum hauls ass now days.

What, since last month? Pfft
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe