Ok well ill plainly say this I hate dragonforce with a passion

BUT I was looking at sam totmans sig, and it pretty much comes with everything I want (its an iceman, neck thru, mahogany body, 24 frets, dimarzios) except the ****ty edge 3 tremolo.

BUT I dont really use tremolo.

So I was thinking of selling my current iceman and buying the STM1 to replace it.

Anybody think this is a good idea?

im a huge fan of icemans and love my current one to death but the STM1 seems like it comes with everything i'd want, so I thought i would get your guy's opinion, hopefully somebody heres played it (no stores around me have it)

thanks!
that is just really stupid. I played the STM1 in the city, and just left it there after a few minutes of playing. Stay with your ic-300, beats the **** out of the stm1. There's no real differences besides it having a floyd. I mean if you want the neck thru, i don't think it's worth it.

but my opinion on the STM1 is that it is a pos, sorry to say it.
Why not have a look at the ICT700; it might be what you're looking for:

You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Anything associated with DF is not worth buying, plus you know that it's going to be overpriced because it has his name to it...

Though I have to admit, the Iceman shape is pretty badass...
^+1. I was just about to say. Save yourself the trouble of the failure trem known as the Edge III, and save the extra cash on his name on the headstock and go for the ICT700. I played one through a $3500 H&K Tri-Amp stack with an OD, and the thing just played amazingly. I'd consider selling my Iceman (shaped, ADX120) for it even, so I'd recommend it over the STM1 anyday.
Quote by TyrsFromAbove37
Anything associated with DF is not worth buying, plus you know that it's going to be overpriced because it has his name to it...

Though I have to admit, the Iceman shape is pretty badass...

The E-Gen is hella good...
still overpriced though.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w