Im considering buying a RR3 Link
and i need some advice

1 Is the Licenced Floyd good?
2 How are the electronics on it ?
3 Would you recommended it to an amateur that wants a guitar that plays decently and looks good?

Music I like is mostly metal (metallica,sabbath..)

PS.I know I could get a guitar with better tone at this price range but since I see guitar only as a nice hobby I want sth I will enjoy playing (looks good,sound fine) rather than a guitar that sounds awesome but i just cant stand looking at.

PS(2). Im a newbie at your forums so sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum

Any advice very much needed (and appreciated)
That looks sexy.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
It should be alright.
The pickups are good.

I think jackson LFRs are meant to be alright so long as you take care of them and don't wammy-rape too much.

Though if this guitar thing is just a hobby, wouldn't it be alot less hassle to get an RR with a string through body? FRs can be a pain unless you really want them and you stay in only one tuning.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
it's a good guitar, but for me it has given me nothing, but headaches. i think it has to do with my guitar being old and sold to me as brand new. the seymour duncans in it quick ass.
I just bought one a few weeks ago. It plays better than most high end guitars ive ever played.

I'd highly recommend getting it.
I plays well as long as you're standing, it feels weird when sitted, but I think you already know, if not try it before you buy it
Thanks a lot for the advice! Btw I dont change tunings a lot so FR wont be a problem.

As for the schecters, I just hate strat body. Wierd since almost everyone likes it.
Quote by Gregoric
It should be alright.
The pickups are good.

I think jackson LFRs are meant to be alright so long as you take care of them and don't wammy-rape too much.

Though if this guitar thing is just a hobby, wouldn't it be alot less hassle to get an RR with a string through body? FRs can be a pain unless you really want them and you stay in only one tuning.

+1 I set up guitars for a bit of cash on the side, and floyds are a hassle.
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
it's a great guitar although i wish that it dimarzio pups stock instead of the SD JB/Jazz.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
Quote by razordimeback
I plays well as long as you're standing, it feels weird when sitted, but I think you already know, if not try it before you buy it

Agreed with the whole sitting thing.......it just felt kinda.....wrong.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Na, sitting feels good. Learn to play in classical position. Easier on the hands, arms and shoulder.

FR bridges are cake to setup

And the JB and Jazz pups are nice. Usually the amp that sucks. I stuck a Tone Zone in my Soloist. Horrible, absolutely horrible. the JB went back in... It was the amp.
Quote by John5rules125
Agreed with the whole sitting thing.......it just felt kinda.....wrong.

I sit with one all day. You just need to learn correct posture. Its actually a lot more comfortable for me to play than strat style bodies.