This is a song I wrote in about an hour. It's not finished yet but I think it sounds pretty good Anyway, check it out and tell me what you think.
Attachments:
Grindcore.zip
Sounds way better than most grindcore I've heard tbh. I liked the bass solo-y bit. Doesn't really sound like grind to me, more like plain metal, but thats probably cos I'm used to grind being really fast. Riffs are simple yet effective and heavy sounding. I do feel that the song would be improved with an increase in tempo, but perhaps thats missing the point. good work!

could you crit the metalcore one in my sig?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Lol I like that bassline.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
That was a pretty solid song. Really liked it.
Yeah, it's not really 'Grindcore'. Keep working on it though!
Tell me when your done with the full song (guitars, bass, drums, everything). It sounds pretty cool!
Sounds way better than most grindcore I've heard tbh.

Probably because, apparently, neither of you know what grindcore is.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
Quote by Cafas
Probably because, apparently, neither of you know what grindcore is.

You're an imbecile. If you had read the next bit, it says that it didn't sound much like grind to me.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
That was neither heavy metal, nor grindcore. But it was very danceable.

But not in its current form. I sped the tempo up to 210 BPM and it sounded really awesome. The bassline is good too.
Thanks a bunch guys! I really appreciate it. Oh and, if its not heavy metal or grindcore, what is it? haha Thanks
Like someone already said, I think this sounds a lot better with the tempo at 210. and it actually sounds more like that familiar grindcore assault. that may not be what youre going for, but regardless your current tempo is way too slow, it makes it feel like the piece is just dragging itself onwards which we don't really want regardless of the genre. good luck finishing it though, I'll definitely be back to check it out.