Im kind of a crap singer, but i do ok on the guitar. And i was wondering if anyone had a some songs i could learn to impress a girl for example. Jack Johnson does really not sound that good without the singing part
stairway to heaven, until the end-tom morello
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
anything by hendrix should impress anybody

instrumental to stairway to heaven like the person above me suggested

but the ultimate one instrumental that you should learn to impress a girl.

ERUPTION.

if you could do that thats instead sex.
buckethead, trace bundy, justin king, andy mckee,
incubus rocks my world
buckethead: i love my parrents, hog bitch stomp, for mom(early version) who me?
led zeppelin acoustic stuff like bron yaur
The Jester's Dance by In Flames is a pretty nice instrumental to play; its in C standard though. Other than that, Vai, Buckethead etc.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Buckethead makes some decent songs without singing. Like Nottingham Lace is an awesome song. But most other stuff without singing is fairly boring.
A lot of girls are more impressed when you know a song that THEY know versus a ridiculously difficult song by some metal band (I know from experience). Try John Mayer.
Perhaps If I could fly by Joe Satriani? if said girl likes Viva La vida, she might know this song.

Or maybe Canon rock? I don't know, i know a girl who likes that song.

or find out a song she likes, and just learn the guitar part perhaps? Chances are she'll recognize it.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
all you would have to learn is white summer-black mountain side by zeppelin and youd get more tail than youd know what to do with
........sadly i have to say it. i played lamb of god laid to rest. only my metalhead friends i got a reaction from...then i put it in E-standard...played SOS by the jonas brothers......next thing i know i get hugged by girls. ......

trust me. do it.
Quote by CJE
I punched my friend out of a desk and yelled "FATALITY."
Best. Study hall. Evar.
Or like the time I yelled out "WHY DOES IT BURN WHEN I PEEEEEEEE????"
Best. Library time. Evar.

Quote by slaveofsatan
I yelled "I leik t3h mudkipz" in my grade 9 orientation.
Just play Green Day and yell instead of singing.

A song without singing is called an instrumental piece, or just piece, and I think there might be another name. I'm not being a dick, just letting you know.

You can probably get by doing Metallica and just sort of gruff-talking the vocals, if you want to do that. I can't think of any other good bands or songs at the moment. I'm tired.
If you're not getting enough gain, you should totally just daisy-chain some solid state amps with headphone jacks together. Remember: Need gain? Use a chain!
------
Quote by Normul
You spell things like a jackass
Last edited by thelonesoldier at Dec 12, 2008,
play "oceans" by john butler little tricky at times but awsome song

or play classical gas by tommy emenual