Okay, before I give you the link, I need you guys to know that you CANNOT get accurate information by just viewing the Sun Sign and it's horoscopes, compatibility. What the Sun Sign says about your personality, isn't ALL OF YOUR PERSONALITY, it's just a base. That means every one born under Capricorn sun will have similar basic traits.

Now if you want 90% FULL information of your personality and the way you talk, think, act etc etc, you MUST get the sign for EVERY planet not just the Sun.

This site is the only accurate Astrology site I found on the net, it gives you 90% accurate information about you and some things you will experience in the future.
You must put in your Birthdate, the place place where you were born and the exact hour and minutes you were born at.

This site gave me very accurate information about me, it made me pretty much believe what it was saying because it was all so true.

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal

You can also check compatibility with other people, but you must have their birth date, hour date and place.

Have fun.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
thank you even though i don't believe in this stuff it's really quite accurate. i conclude it coincidence
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

I know my personality quite well. I don't need to be told about my personality based on how the planets were positioned when I was born. Astrology is complete crap.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
What about the rest of the stars, galaxies, meteors, moons, astoroids, and comets? Doesn't their magical fairy dust affect our lives (through a completely undetectable, supernatural force)?

God dammit I hate Astrologers.
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
There is a thread goign on this? why couldnt you just post this there? the new thread button is not for replies.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
It's quite true for the most part actually. Coincidence is a fine thing.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Spamwise
Astrology is a joke.

No it's not. It's a scam.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
"...Though some Lunar Taureans might be considered anal, most simple..."

....Wait, what?
Quote by kevC4
"...Though some Lunar Taureans might be considered anal, most simple..."

....Wait, what?

Obsessive

My strengths

Physical energy and courage. Strong passions. Regeneration and improvement. Strong sexual powers.
Sweetness itself. Convinced of their ideas and strong-willed. She is foresighted and willful. She knows how to trust. She appreciates all the good things in life. She appreciates and protects Nature.
She is scrupulous, honest, correct, worthy and respectable.

My weaknesses

She is suspicious, defiant, extremist: she is sometimes vindictive.
Excesses in pleasure, laziness, sensuality, thoughtlessness.
Melancholy, sullenness, disappointment and bitterness.

Fairly accurate.... but like I said.... coincidence.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by SOADrox429
I know my personality quite well. I don't need to be told about my personality based on how the planets were positioned when I was born. Astrology is complete crap.

It's existed for over thousands of years already, and why curse of things you don't even know of?

Quote by MedicreDemon
There is a thread goign on this? why couldnt you just post this there? the new thread button is not for replies.

Because people like to say bad things about topics they DON'T KNOW ABOUT (they are ignorant), and I had to make a thread about it so people would know that astrology doesn't use only the Sun Sign. Horoscopes are a scam and even astrologers know it, you need full planet information to get real astrological information. And then you can conclude that what you read is crap.
People shouldn't speak ill of what they don't know of.

Quote by Encyclopedia
What about the rest of the stars, galaxies, meteors, moons, astoroids, and comets? Doesn't their magical fairy dust affect our lives (through a completely undetectable, supernatural force)?

God dammit I hate Astrologers.

Everything you mentioned is also in astrology, but it's only used so little since they have a lot to study about it. Not only the planets influence personality and future, but also asteroids, spaces in the galaxy and it's houses, also the angle from the place you were born to the planets that were positioned at the time you were born.

I never said for you guys to believe in astrology, even I don't believe in it 100%. It's still interesting.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Last edited by XxLloydxX at Dec 11, 2008,
Quote by XxLloydxX
It's existed for over thousands of years already, and why curse of things you don't even know of?

Because people like to say bad things about topics they DON'T KNOW ABOUT (they are ignorant), and I had to make a thread about it so people would know that astrology doesn't use only the Sun Sign. Horoscopes are a scam and even astrologers know it, you need full planet information to get real astrological information. And then you can conclude that what you read is crap.

Do not call me ignorant, and do not assume that I do not know about astrology. I know that it is a pseudoscience, there is not evidence to back it up, and the accuracy of the predictions made using astrology is no better than what would be expected of chance.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by SOADrox429
Do not call me ignorant, and do not assume that I do not know about astrology. I know that it is a pseudoscience, there is not evidence to back it up, and the accuracy of the predictions made using astrology is no better than what would be expected of chance.

Alright, maybe I used the wrong word, but people get tricked because they don't know much of astrology, if people knew more about it, they'd realize horoscopes aren't bullsh1t because astrologers seem mystical and are believed to be are scammers, but they'd know it's fake because Astrologers themselves don't only study the Sun, they study every other planet and space in space.
Of course there isn't evidence to back it up. It's a mystic, just like religion.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by XxLloydxX

Do I need to be a fairyologist (Fairy studier) to deduce the non existence of fairies? Of course ****ing not, it's a ridiculous proposition, with no grounding in any type of science. It should be rejected until there is evidence for it, not accepted until there is evidence against it. Arrrrgghh!
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
astrology is beyond idiocy, do you really believe the motion of celestial bodies dictates petty differences in your life?
Quote by evilnatasking
I can play drums but I have no experience or own any drums.
Last edited by In The Zone at Dec 12, 2008,