did they remove them out of stock on musician's friend permanently? or just for a bit. it says on the site they're discontinued which would suck cause i wanna get a 15" extension cab soon.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
The first generation of MAGs are gone now. The second generation (MAG Evo II) has now come out.

Perhaps musiciansfriend has run out of stock of first gen MAGs and is awaiting a shipment of the new EVOII which might not have started shipping to North America yet.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Quote by Spenny
Ashdown got majorly back ordered in North America, I ordered a cab 3 months ago and its only supposed to be coming in this weekend.

sh!tty deal, i just ordered the amp before it went discontinued and in came in today. i lucked out hard
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
But your in Europe, Spenny and Tatersalad are in America.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by Aidy Damage
MAGs are damn sexy. I'm using a Little Giant, though.

I haven't had a chance to try one out, what are your thoughts on them?
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Too many bassists poo-poo the Little Giants (and indeed the Superfly) because of their size. For me, a bassist who relies on the tube to get from gig to gig at the moment, the Little Giant allows me to take my bass in one hand, the LG on my back and a Superfly 210 cab in the other hand- it's ace. I find that the ABMs an' all don't take to my distortion quite as well as the SF and LG, which are more transparent. Ashdowns tend to be quite 'polite' amps and fart out when I shove my Rocktron Zombie and Wooly Mammoth through them!