Well I've finally traded in my Vox AD50VT and bought myself a tube amp and its an absolute beauty. The Genz Benz Black Pearl 30-112. This amp sounds amazing, the cleans are perfect and the gain with boost is an incredible sound, I haven't had a chance to really let her rip yet because it is so loud but I'll post a review on my site after I've had a chance to try it out properly at the rehearsal studio. There is a switch on the back to go from using 4 EL84's in the output to 2 which reduces the output to 15 watts, you can then further halve the wattage by switching from Pentode to Triode mode, even then this amp is LOUD!

Front View:

Boost Footswitch
looks nice. tomorrow will be new amp day for me. technically it was last week though. i bought the head last week, but didnt have enough to completely pay off the cab, so its still on layaway till tomorrow. i can definately relate to ur excitement, and to the problem of having an amp that gets ridiculously too loud

edit: i just remembered that im not gettin it till saturday
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by wicket_nirvana
looks nice. tomorrow will be new amp day for me. technically it was last week though. i bought the head last week, but didnt have enough to completely pay off the cab, so its still on layaway till tomorrow. i can definately relate to ur excitement, and to the problem of having an amp that gets ridiculously too loud

edit: i just remembered that im not gettin it till saturday

Loud? Tell me about it.

My Rivera is a boutique amp. Discontinued and sounds pro+1 which I got for only 600$ when it used to go for like $1700 in the 80s. Basically I only use it for room practice and its 100W tube power. 2 x12 combo. It even produces sounds on the gain channel when the master is at 0. lol

Grats on the amp anyway. I love new amp threads so much! As much as you love your new amp, which I bet you do.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.