...anyone have any idea how much a new hood and grill is gunna be? $3000

**** my life
...this is the last line of my post
Yeh it would have been a lot better if you'd died
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
A friend of mine, a friend of a LOT of my friends, got into a car accident on saturday and was put into a coma because of how swollen his brain was. He died two days ago. You're pretty lucky. No such thing as an epic car crash
My God, it's full of stars!
Yep, it's too bad you're car still runs and even worse that you're still alive...

Prick.
an epic car crash is when you crash your car into a street lamp, blocking the street, stopping a bus full of playboy bunnies assisting you with mouth to mouth/penor (it also needs cpr you know)
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Look on ebay, a lot of times dudes are selling parts that they need of junk cars. You can get a carbon fiber hood for pretty cheap as well.

I've been there dude, I've totaled one, and done damage to others. That crappy feeling dwindles in a about a day when you realize its not the end of the world!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by Dreadnought
A friend of mine, a friend of a LOT of my friends, got into a car accident on saturday and was put into a coma because of how swollen his brain was. He died two days ago. You're pretty lucky. No such thing as an epic car crash

O_O

Ouch...sorry bout your loss man.

You're here! Thought you left for the military?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Dreadnought

'sucks man

thats terrible, my condolences
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Dreadnought

I'm really sorry to hear that man.

TS the only thing you care about is your car? I'm not going to wish you dead or anything but man, grow up a little.
This is why full coverage is a wise purchase...

You should probably make sure that's all you need. My guess is your AC condenser and/or radiator are possibly damaged if your grill and hood are damaged. The price really depends on what type of car you have.
Quote by valennic
O_O

Ouch...sorry bout your loss man.

You're here! Thought you left for the military?

Thank you, but I feel horrible for his family and the people who were closer to him... he was good friends with so many people, everyone's devestated.

Yeah, I'm still in the military I get nights and weekends off here at jump school
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought

My condolances Dready.
Nice avatar.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Dreadnought

Sorry to hear that
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
ah cant complain bud, a year ago.. to the day.. my best mate died in a car accident.
Quote by Dreadnought

**** bro...sorry...and i know there's no such thing as an epic crash...just trying to make myself feel better...but dude that's...sorry

and also on the topic of insurance...it covers it but i still have to pay my parents back cause i'm on my dad's plan

and my car...the engine is clicking...the radiator is broken...

...hit my head too...i think my sister said i did...i blanked that out i guess cause i was still in disbelief...

...and yes this did come off as prickish sorry if i offended
...this is the last line of my post