Poll: Is it a curse
Poll Options
View poll results: Is it a curse
Yes, you never know someones true intentions.
46 27%
No, you get free stuff and free affection.
86 51%
I wouldn't know, my life partner is a sheep.
38 22%
Voters: 170.
Page 1 of 2
Quote by gunther_sucks
see poll.

I don't

edit: now I do
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
From my personal experience, it is a curse and it is a gift....

*swings hair*
No, it's awesome.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Yes, in a way. No-one takes the pretty blonde woman on The View seriously, mainly because she doesn't know anything.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by gunther_sucks
That's because polls take time to post.

I expected better of you dubstar.

lol, just being my usual asshole self. Now being an asshole, that's a curse.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by goest
From my personal experience, it is a curse and it is a gift....

*swings hair*

lol this.

its cool but people in general get annoying after a while so yeah...
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
God this is stupid and no.

A beautiful person can have very straightforward intentions and a disgusting pig can be a sneaky bitch, or the other way around.
for women, it can be. for men, i would have to say no.

The reasons are too obvious to state.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Yes, in a way. No-one takes the pretty blonde woman on The View seriously, mainly because she doesn't know anything.

That's cause she's ridiculous. Not cause she's pretty
Well it sure as hell beats being an ugly cunt. Nobody wants to know about you then

Also, judging from the results we seem to have a few welshmen in tonight
Quote by x_thurston_x
That's cause she's ridiculous. Not cause she's pretty

Exactly, I was listening to her trying to discuss the war in Iraq at one point She just said 'It's wrong', and sort of left it at that.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Wouldn't know, I'm an ugly ****er
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
well if you were too pretty you could be raped, but is that bad?
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

sheep has cushion for the pushing!
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by Gordita Supreme
God this is stupid and no.

A beautiful person can have very straightforward intentions and a disgusting pig can be a sneaky bitch, or the other way around.

Well, you never know if someone is being nice to you because they want in your pants.

And BTW, I think you're stupid.
Quote by jwax
sheep has cushion for the pushing!

Sigged
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Erm... can't say I'd know?

What do you even mean by that TS? Where do you stand?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Erm... can't say I'd know?

What do you even mean by that TS? Where do you stand?

Well, I am pretty middle road, seeing as how I am not particularly attractive, I don't have a definitive answer.

However, from bieng a man I have discovered several things. When talking to an attractive woman I will:

-Laugh at her dumb jokes
-Compliment her at things she is not good at (like drawing)
-Give her more attention (even if she is dumb)

Now, the only reason I am doing this is because I want her cake in and around my mouth. And if anything does work out, the only reason I pursued her was because I found her attractive. This would be unfortunate for her in the long run.

This is my own personal account, not everyone is like me and so I am here asking this question.
Quote by gunther_sucks
Well, I am pretty middle road, seeing as how I am not particularly attractive, I don't have a definitive answer.

However, from bieng a man I have discovered several things. When talking to an attractive woman I will:

-Laugh at her dumb jokes

Now, the only reason I am doing this is because I want her cake in and around my mouth. And if anything does work out, the only reason I pursued her was because I found her attractive. This would be unfortunate for her in the long run.

This is my own personal account, not everyone is like me and so I am here asking this question.

Mmmm...Cake...
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by gunther_sucks

-Laugh at her dumb jokes

Why would that be unfortunate for her in the long run? If everything were to, hypothetically, work out.... then who cares what got you interested if you were to both be happy with one another?
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Why would that be unfortunate for her in the long run? If everything were to, hypothetically, work out.... then who cares what got you interested if you were to both be happy with one another?

I am saying if I just like her for her body, and not for who she is. And the only reason I put up with her is to pursue that quest for the fuzzy bunny.
Quote by gunther_sucks
I am saying if I just like her for her body, and not for who she is. And the only reason I put up with her is to pursue that quest for the fuzzy bunny.

Well yeah but that's not her fault that people are pigs
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by codyadamscea
yes, I'm too sexy for my shirt and I get cold a lot.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I don't know, maybe it is..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
i think it is neither a curse or a gift. it just is, you cant change it. (well, actually...)
but an extremely attractive person can be just as smart or just as stupid as anyone else. They can be just like everyone else. and also attraction is different to some people than from what mainstream society says is attractive
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."
I wouldn't know *sobs* Its not fair
Last edited by HGS9669 at Dec 11, 2008,
Quote by HGS9669
The only people who can voe on this poll are those who are extremely attractive. So I won't vote *sobs* Its not fair

I'm not extremely attractive and I voted, so can you.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
I don't know, maybe it is..

You're one of the more attractive users here, so if you don't like all that extra attention the guys give you i suppose it is a curse

I can't really comment, because im not particularly attractive. I can imagine it would have both its rewards and downfalls though.
Page 1 of 2