So I got this new 120gb Zune and I need to fill up some of that space. I already have about 17gb of music and I figured I might as well put some vids up on there as well. So does anyone know an easy way to rip videos off of youtube? Preferably without installing any software. Thanks for any input
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
I used to do it in school, but I can't remember the website and it was pretty awkward way of doing it.

But if you don't mind downloading software then google Any Video Converter
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by dubstar92

Pwnt.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by dubstar92

Lol. I actually prefer to go to the pit before google.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."
Quote by Six_One_Zipp
Lol. I actually prefer to go to the pit before google.

we're not your personal search engine.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
download orbit video downloader. it works an absolute treat. tip: to use it, don't copypasta urls, just hold the pointer over the video while it's playing, and an orbit icon should show up to allow you to download.
Quote by Stingray5
downloadhelper, it's a firefox add-on. pretty good

Thnx dude that worked great for me.
This thread can be closed down now