alrighty....I haven't posted in awhile and i was bored so here I am....My friend recently told me he had an acoustic guitar that he never played and i could have it. I was like sweet free guitar of course sooo i waited a few days after he told me and he finally brought it to school to give it to me. Thats when i noticed it was actually a classical guitar (although he had half a**idly put on regular acoustic guitar strings) so i got some new nylons, the guy at the store giving me a funny look like "you know how to string these?" and i was like "Youtube!!!" which is what i did and it worked. so i have a properly stringed, properly tuned classical guitar now, but the only problem is that i don't really know any good acoustic/classical songs.

So after that long pointless story (you could probably just read this and skip the part above) I would like to know if you guys would tell me some songs that might sound good on a classical guitar. Preferably ones that are kindof easy, because I'm alright at guitar but I'm no expert. or you could just declare your favorite classic song either way....and now I'm just rambling because i feel like I'm on a role and I'm bored so I'm just kindof hitting the keyboard....
Never gonna give you up...
I don't want to this has much more viewers....I want responses lol not a year long wait.
bouree!!
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by GuitarSpnkr
I don't want to this has much more viewers....I want responses lol not a year long wait.
It's not about what you want, it's about the rules of the forum, which state that you post in the appropriate area for the topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarSpnkr

Quote:
It's not about what you want, it's about the rules of the forum, which state that you post in the appropriate area for the topic.

lol whyyyy is everyone in UG such a ball buster...like it matters soooo much
Learn Classico.

I learned it on my classical guitar, sounds schweet.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
You'll get a better respone in the Acoustic/Classical section since people will know what they're talking about.

And no one has suggested Classical Gas by Mason Williams? Its a challenge but it sure is rewarding.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!