I made a thread for this band a long time ago, but they just released a new album, called Experiments in Mass Appeal. If you have never listened to these guys, you seriously need to check them out right now.

Imagine a British Dream Theater, but with less guitars and more keyboards. Here's a few samples.

Experiments in Mass Appeal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE4WbXgTDr8

Dear Dead Days:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V5n1OkjYtg&feature=related

And my personal favorite, Hyperventilate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M6VGfwD32M&feature=related
Quote by ultimatedaver
I like it, but the vocals sound a bit... I dunno, they kinda turn me off. I'll try listening to them a bit to see if it grows on me.

Try some of the stuff from Milliontown.

They just got a new singer, and he's not really my cup of tea either. On Milliontown, the keyboardist (Jem Godfrey) sings, and he's got a very pleasant quality to his voice.
I just listened to that last song (listening to the first one now) and I really like it. I think I will definitely look into this band, as I love prog rock.
Quote by ultimatedaver
I just listened to that last song (listening to the first one now) and I really like it. I think I will definitely look into this band, as I love prog rock.

Awesome.

Maybe you can be one of the like, 3 Frost fans on UG.
Yep! What an amazing band. To me, they really seem like a combination of DT with Porcupine Tree, but hey, that's my view. Regardless, one of my favorite bands.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
just bought milliontown off itunes
after the first song "hyperventilate" i must say... i am loving it
Just discovered this band, they're awesome! Im just ordering Experiments In Mass appeal for a fiver off their webstore
Listening to Milliontown right now and it sounds very much like what I imagine DT would have been if Kevin Moore got his way. I'm not saying this in a bad way. I love DT's and KM's work and this sounds like a great mid point between the two.

Damn, Milliontown (the track) kicks ass.
Look at my sig.

I effin love Frost. Milliontown has to be one of the best prog cd's i've ever heard. All the songs are so amazing. My favorites are Milliontown, Hyperventilate, and Snowman

EMA was a good album. it had a different sound than milliontown. Sounded more poppish but still great. Dead Days, Toys, Wonderland are great songs

On this note, anyone here listen to It Bites with John Mitchel from Frost*? One of the tracks on their new cd references milliontown
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Wow, this sounds great! Gotta check these guys out.
A samurai once asked Zen Master Hakuin where he would go after he died. Hakuin answered 'How am I supposed to know?'
'How do you not know? You're a Zen master!' exclaimed the samurai.
'Yes, but not a dead one,' Hakuin answered.
You're all crazy, Frost is nothing like DT.

I enjoy them a good bit. Dear Dead Days and Toys from EMA are cool, along with all of Milliontown
Quote by Scourge441
If you don't like Milliontown, you're not a human being.

Haha agreed. Come on it comes with a movie audio clip in one of the songs!

Does anyone have have the good fortune of catching them on tour?
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Frost is just ace.

I used to listen to them exclusively when I was training for a 15K last year. Perfect running music. Optimistic, energetic and exciting.