hey im new here and i have this yahama eg112c that i just took all the components out, and i was wondering what would you guys recommend i put in there as far as components go? like a better bridge(possibly) and recommendations for better pickups, im going for the strat sound.

thanks, and sorry in advance if this is a question often asked
If you want a strat sound, get some american strat pickups. Fender whore out all their parts to shops.
I just upgraded mine, acutally. [in the sig]
I threw in new pickups [DiMarzio Tone Zone, Air Norton S, and Cruiser], new tuners, and new electronics from StewMac. Its a great playing guitar, I think. of course, my opinion is a little biased as it was my first guitar that I got about 10 years ago.
Good Deals: imgooley, pak1351
awesome, did you take it to a shop to get everything installed? and how much did that stuff cost?
get HumBuckers, its sounds amazing.. you also have the option to pop out the last tone nob and activate all pickups
Sam-Jacob
Quote by oldspice56
awesome, did you take it to a shop to get everything installed? and how much did that stuff cost?

I think the pickups were about $60-$70 a piece off of ebay, tuners were $50, electronics were $30, I think. I did the installation myself. Really easy, as long as you can read a diagram, and are able to solder. Both of which are very easy.
Good Deals: imgooley, pak1351
yeah but im going for the single coil clarity

thanks for the advice but i already have an epi les paul, so im just trying to get a different sound