In my English class, I have to write a research paper based on a topic relating to Washington D.C that you have to take an angle on. So, my paper is about acts that are/ can be considered unconstitutional. I have the Homeland Security Act, the Patriot Act, but I need one more act or law excluding Roe V. Wade because it does not fit my angle. any suggestions?
It means I don't think Roe V. Wade is unconstitutional. I know some do think it is but I just need help I don't wanna start a politcal discussion.
What is your angle? Do you find those things reasonable or totally unconstitutional and right-threatening?

You could throw something in there about Gay Marriage.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
everything i learend about Washington i learned from fallout 3, go play that for a few days
Quote by GmacD
everything i learend about Washington i learned from fallout 3, go play that for a few days

I was about to say that.
Sail upon the open skies
I love Fallout. I could do gay marriage but I need to keep it on a federal level since state's have their own constitution.
May I ask how "No Child Left Behind" is unconstitutional? Just to see if I should pursue it?
The fact it rewards inequality of opertunity by punishing poor schools and also the military sign up aspect being opt-out instead of opt-in there's nothing in the constitution about being in the military only to bear arms.