I was wondering if anyone could assist me in my search for a pedalboard, I've been stringing my effects together without one, but I imagine it would be sloppy in a live situation. I would prefer something large, but I can't affod something that's over 200$.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by Red33
I was wondering if anyone could assist me in my search for a pedalboard, I've been stringing my effects together without one, but I imagine it would be sloppy in a live situation. I would prefer something large, but I can't affod something that's over 200$.

I have one of these, but if you're a diy kinda guy, you can easily buy some wood, wrap it in felt and put velcro on your pedals; it will not look nearly as pretty, but it will work.
Quote by imicius
I have one of these, but if you're a diy kinda guy, you can easily buy some wood, wrap it in felt and put velcro on your pedals; it will not look nearly as pretty, but it will work.

As far as being do it yourself, I got deli sliced turkey for thanksgiving. XD
That board looks alright though, thanks man!
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by Red33
As far as being do it yourself, I got deli sliced turkey for thanksgiving. XD
That board looks alright though, thanks man!

In that case, I really like the board; fully loaded and in its case it's heavier then I expected it to be, but whatever.

You really do need a power supply if you don't have one (Voodoo Labs ftw), and if you have a power supply, you need a drill to mount it on the bottom of the board.